Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I was thinking about an off road tow dolly would be pretty cool.

That's an excellent idea. The question is, how does it pay for it self? I hate to see that expense all go to one or two people.

Maybe we need a fundraiser for the Bull Run gang to get their tow dolly built? I'm sure it would come in handy at the takeover.

I think Derek should chip in the most money

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
That's an excellent idea. The question is, how does it pay for it self? I hate to see that expense all go to one or two people.

Maybe we need a fundraiser for the Bull Run gang to get their tow dolly built? I'm sure it would come in handy at the takeover.

I think Derek should chip in the most money
All the Renegades could pitch in for the @DGann tow dolly . ;)

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does it need to be narrowed? Looks like it could possibly get hung on something. Looks like it may stick out from rops a beaver hair. I got room to come in and winch still fit. But was hoping narrowing wasn't necessary. Thoughts? If there's any doubt, NOW is the time to narrow it. Guess that kinda answers my question huh? (Yes I'm rambling to myself get over it). Crap! I'm lazy today so wasn't really wanting to do this. But I don't like half arse work either.View attachment 27901 View attachment 27902
I wouldn't put a Chevrolet product on anything I own, especially a Honda. Lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got bigger fish to fry (poor choice of words). Went out in pasture to do some donuts of my own. She ran great. 3rd gear donuts all day long. Cleanup time so I grab the hose. Get it all washed off and it's hard to start. Pgm (or whatever they call it) is flashing and gear indicator is flashing a 1. Bike runs like crap like in limp mode. Get up near shop and smell that burning electrical smell. Shut off and disconnect negative cable. Smoke is coming out from where oil fill is. Push it into shop with truck and that's as far as I got. In line to pick up my daughter from school. Hopefully it dont go all popo on me while I'm gone.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Delton are u afraid that you going to met with a little rain? I know that you not made of sugar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope not me. There's stuff in there more valuable than life itself. Dont want it wet.

advertisement
J

JTW

I got bigger fish to fry (poor choice of words). Went out in pasture to do some donuts of my own. She ran great. 3rd gear donuts all day long. Cleanup time so I grab the hose. Get it all washed off and it's hard to start. Pgm (or whatever they call it) is flashing and gear indicator is flashing a 1. Bike runs like crap like in limp mode. Get up near shop and smell that burning electrical smell. Shut off and disconnect negative cable. Smoke is coming out from where oil fill is. Push it into shop with truck and that's as far as I got. In line to pick up my daughter from school. Hopefully it dont go all popo on me while I'm gone.
Oh s***.. that doesn't sound good! Any thoughts one what it is?

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hope it's nothing major

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow, hopefully it is something very minor!!

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama

Hate to here that brother, I know u will figure it out. I know how you feel!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement