Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've ridden mountain bikes at Franklin Forest. I know they allow horses on those trails too, but I didn't know they had SxS trails...
did they shut down the bull???
My buddy didn't say anything bout a separate trail for sxs. So that means we would be on a mountain bike trail. Don't even sound like it's worth the trouble. I may load up the foreman on little trailer and try it out. The guy I got info from is a weenie that armoralls his Can Ain't after every ride. I should've known it was a cake walk lol.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lookee what the mailman brought me Friday. (Just found in a stack on the counter)
IMG 20161203 201406465 HDR

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@PioneerPete did you ever get revenge on that spot where you rolled? Did you have the sway bar installed at the time? I bet not having it would be an advantage. I want to see that spot sometime.

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
That's a good question Joey. I made it down to bottom of the rock hill so I wasn't far from ER hill at all. We would have to go past those Wildlife Mgmt signs but what the hell. We can always play dumb. I'm already dressed for the part lol. Whoever makes it up that hill has bragging rights for life. I may regret it but I'm down. We need some extra video cameramen. If we do this, I wanna make dang sure it's on tape.

I bet I can make it up but don't know if I can make it down lol!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
advertisement