Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll be looking tonight! And thanks for the good info on the lift when I was researching. I really like it and agree on stability.
Forums are great for sharing experiences. The stability gained is amazing. Even if someone doesn't want the lift, it's worth 200 bucks for the added strength. You could always drill new holes and keep shocks in stock location. All of the stability without the lift.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Forums are great for sharing experiences. The stability gained is amazing. Even if someone doesn't want the lift, it's worth 200 bucks for the added strength. You could always drill new holes and keep shocks in stock location. All of the stability without the lift.
Good information is the key and again thanks. You're not suppose to gain that with a lift but it did. I think it could snap over a little quicker but it is nice and solid. Bottoms out less too but that's a given

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I think I found a good trail.... Make it and you can say you are one of the Mary's Ridge Retards of which I am the founding member:confused:!
This hill, @Delton has experienced riding shotgun with me. I wish we had the time to ride it when @Tigermark was here a few weeks ago. It was always an adventure when it was dry, now that it's wet, it's winch time. It kicked right on me and I thought, oh s***, this is the big one and I'm by myself..lol. Thank god for a winch!:)
The Bone Mobile hit 600miles and it was that last mile that was winched...
20161207 1352151
20161207 1340511 20161207 1342121 20161207 1342431 20161207 1423101 20161207 1341361

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I think I found a good trail.... Make it and you can say you are one of the Mary's Ridge Retards of which I am the founding member:confused:!
This hill, @Delton has experienced riding shotgun with me. I wish we had the time to ride it when @Tigermark was here a few weeks ago. It was always an adventure when it was dry, now that it's wet, it's winch time. It kicked right on me and I thought, oh s***, this is the big one and I'm by myself..lol. Thank god for a winch!:)
View attachment 27954
View attachment 27955 View attachment 27956 View attachment 27957 View attachment 27958 View attachment 27961
I'm up for the challenge!:confused:

Will we receive a Retards sticker for conquering ( winchingup) :rolleyes: this hill ?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 27954
View attachment 27955 View attachment 27956 View attachment 27957 View attachment 27958 View attachment 27961
Great pictures Drf!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm up for the challenge!:confused:

Will we receive a Retards sticker for conquering ( winchingup) :rolleyes: this hill ?
Yes, stickers all around
Wish we was there with the Ole Coot!
Yea, I wish you guys were here too. CP is going to have to come and stay a weekend so he can experience all that Mary's Ridge has to offer. unless he's SCREEERRRED!

Last edited:
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 27954
Dude that looks like so much fun!! And I'm kinda pissed at Mr Gruff for trying to take a dump on me. Too bad my work week starts tomorrow or I'd be knocking on your door ready to get arse deep in a rev limiter

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes, stickers all around

Yea, I wish you guys were here too. CP is going to have to come and stay a weekend so he can experience all that Mary's Ridge has to offer.
Nah keep the stickers as far as I'm concerned. I use stickers to cover rust or dents and that's about it lol. I have the hondasxs stickers on my rig out of gratitude for all the hard work put into this forum.

advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Yes, stickers all around

Yea, I wish you guys were here too. CP is going to have to come and stay a weekend so he can experience all that Mary's Ridge has to offer.
I can't wait to see the design!

Your right, CP needs to get down there! He may not go back to the frozen north.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Nah keep the stickers as far as I'm concerned. I use stickers to cover rust or dents and that's about it lol. I have the hondasxs stickers on my rig out of gratitude for all the hard work put into this forum.
Huh?... I was kidding sir... Nobody gets a Mary's Ridge Retard sticker except me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Reactions: DGann and joeymt33
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 27954
Looks like a good time doc! Winching out by yourself is always fun.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yes, stickers all around

Yea, I wish you guys were here too. CP is going to have to come and stay a weekend so he can experience all that Mary's Ridge has to offer. unless he's SCREEERRRED!

WHAT??? Did you seriously just say that you little s***! Except water occasionally I ain't scared of much keep in mind my friend ive totaled out 3 sxs's and one of the few that could kill a Honda. I'll show you and yes I will take you up on that offer to ride the Ridge you have my word on that. You'll see those colored lights on the Puddle Jumper doing it in style and think twice about continuing to call it femmy. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
WHAT??? Did you seriously just say that you little s***! Except water occasionally I ain't scared of much keep in mind my friend ive totaled out 3 sxs's and one of the few that could kill a Honda. I'll show you and yes I will take you up on that offer to ride the Ridge you have my word on that. You'll see those colored lights on the Puddle Jumper doing it in style and think twice about continuing to call it femmy. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Talk is cheap:)

advertisement