Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I get the feeling that @Delton don't think I can drive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have mentioned that before. And nothing could be further from the truth. Hell I admire your driving dude! ( Not on a hero status level but close lol). You push the machine like I try to do. You remind me I need to push harder. Got nothing but respect for your driving skills man. Don't ever think anything different.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I promise you I'll push it next time. I'm talking balls deep in me a limiter. When I have machine trouble, it kinda pissed me off at it. I had a #3 rod bearing trying to lock up my 900RR one night at the track. I took the 60hp pills out and stuck 80s in it. It locked on next pass. Locked hard lol. I was already out a 300.00 Falcon rod and 250 for resizing journal on the crank. So why not go in style?

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
You have mentioned that before. And nothing could be further from the truth. Hell I admire your driving dude! ( Not on a hero status level but close lol). You push the machine like I try to do. You remind me I need to push harder. Got nothing but respect for your driving skills man. Don't ever think anything different.

That's deep brother!!!!!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's deep brother!!!!!

You can tell he was all speechless and sh*t huh? To be honest though, being a little pickier with your line would really save your stuff. It's not that I'm not as wild as you, I just pick a little smoother line. I've had it ling enough to kinda know what it's gonna do even before I run over it. Run and gun will get you there, but at some serious cost lol. I'm not in @joeymt33 's league, but I try to learn on every obstacle. But what do I know....I talk to myself and supposedly hump trees. Pay me no mind.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can tell he was all speechless and sh*t huh? To be honest though, being a little pickier with your line would really save your stuff. It's not that I'm not as wild as you, I just pick a little smoother line. I've had it ling enough to kinda know what it's gonna do even before I run over it. Run and gun will get you there, but at some serious cost lol. I'm not in @joeymt33 's league, but I try to learn on every obstacle. But what do I know....I talk to myself and supposedly hump trees. Pay me no mind.
I do understand you have to sneak up on some of those obstacles with the 700. Kinda how my lil truck has to sneak up on big hills pulling the sxs lol.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@snuffnwhisky I just remembered I have a tow dolly lurking in some weeds behind my house. Perfect candidate for an off-road excursion. It needs some minor work plus couple mods to be trail ready. It belongs to a friend but it's been there for a couple years now. Not my fault he left it there and somebody stole it (snicker).

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
@snuffnwhisky I just remembered I have a tow dolly lurking in some weeds behind my house. Perfect candidate for an off-road excursion. It needs some minor work plus couple mods to be trail ready. It belongs to a friend but it's been there for a couple years now. Not my fault he left it there and somebody stole it (snicker).
It's going to need a lift kit and a swivel coupler and maybe some 35's. :rolleyes: I've probably got enough junk stuff around my dads to build one.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
1:29 thru 1:40 of video... yes he does things to trees.

advertisement
DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama

I learning to not be so rough, i am use driving a 4 wheeler, driving a SxS is completely different. Trying to learn from couple of the best @Delton and @joeymt33.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I learning to not be so rough, i am use driving a 4 wheeler, driving a SxS is completely different. Trying to learn from couple of the best @Delton and @joeymt33.

Not me. I still got my training wheels on. Joey (imo) is the master. As long as he don't go calling me "grasshopper" I'm good with that lol. Seriously, I'm in same boat as you coming from a 4wheeler. Speed is only way you get over big stuff with those. The weight of these pioneers allow us to crawl over them. One day we will graduate from the Joey "this is how it's done" school of wheeling.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All I saw was some super handsome man trying to wipe mud off on a tree. Nothing more. Nothing to see here folks. Move along. Move along.
Speaking of mud. Don't know how I kept from noticing this sooner, but the tire that came off in the mud? I noticed yesterday it weighs probably a good 20lbs more than the others. Perhaps I should break that one down and get rid of the counterweights??

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's going to need a lift kit and a swivel coupler and maybe some 35's. :rolleyes: I've probably got enough junk stuff around my dads to build one.
Screw the lift and 35s. I was just gonna weld some skis onto the bottom of the axle on each side. When it hit a spot and dragged, just keep pulling with it on the skis lol. It'd work.

Reactions: joeymt33 and DGann
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Screw the lift and 35s. I was just gonna weld some skis onto the bottom of the axle on each side. When it hit a spot and dragged, just keep pulling with it on the skis lol. It'd work.
That'll work! Wonder how it would do if the guy behind you still had 2wd? 6x8?:eek:

advertisement