Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That'll work! Wonder how it would do if the guy behind you still had 2wd? 6x8?:eek:
Hey you do have a point. I'm sure the tow vehicle would appreciate the help lol. Seriously though, don't you think skis would help? Kinda like the ones on a bush plane in AK? As it sits right now, it doesn't have squat for ground clearance. The pull out ramps drag over the slightest elevation change. Should be able to remove the ramps since broke vehicle should still be able to climb onboard in 2wd. Or use winch. On the other hand, who the heck wants to be stuck dragging it around? Or do we just leave it on trailer until needed?

Reactions: DGann and joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll get some pics up soon as I can so the ideas can start flowing lol.

Reactions: joeymt33
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You can tell he was all speechless and sh*t huh? To be honest though, being a little pickier with your line would really save your stuff. It's not that I'm not as wild as you, I just pick a little smoother line. I've had it ling enough to kinda know what it's gonna do even before I run over it. Run and gun will get you there, but at some serious cost lol. I'm not in @joeymt33 's league, but I try to learn on every obstacle. But what do I know....I talk to myself and supposedly hump trees. Pay me no mind.

Thanks for the compliments bud but I wouldn't try anything alone. I've got to have company to be brave enough to attack obstacles. Thanks to all who have become part of our great group.

Now, let's go conquer ER hill!

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the compliments bud but I wouldn't try anything alone. I've got to have company to be brave enough to attack obstacles. Thanks to all who have become part of our great group.

I don't think anybody really knows what their pioneer will do until they've followed @JACKAL through north cumberland for a few days... ;)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

That hill was gnawing at me as well for a couple weeks. I finally got it out of my system. When you get a free day during the week, holler at me. Hopefully Derek can get off too. We will go jump on it off limits or not. When does deer season end?

Reactions: DGann
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That hill was gnawing at me as well for a couple weeks. I finally got it out of my system. When you get a free day during the week, holler at me. Hopefully Derek can get off too. We will go jump on it off limits or not. When does deer season end?

I wouldn't think we would disturb someone hunting there? I hope not, I don't remember seeing any signs on the way there, do you?

If we wait until Jan 8th, it will be over.

Reactions: DGann
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I don't think anybody really knows what their pioneer will do until they've followed @JACKAL through north cumberland for a few days... ;)

Yeah but! What can the pioneer do without flipping? Sorry jackal. I saw it on its side at least twice on that trip.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey you do have a point. I'm sure the tow vehicle would appreciate the help lol. Seriously though, don't you think skis would help? Kinda like the ones on a bush plane in AK? As it sits right now, it doesn't have squat for ground clearance. The pull out ramps drag over the slightest elevation change. Should be able to remove the ramps since broke vehicle should still be able to climb onboard in 2wd. Or use winch. On the other hand, who the heck wants to be stuck dragging it around? Or do we just leave it on trailer until needed?
With a rear mount winch you could make a sling like a wrecker. Would have to brace the heck out of your bumper but I think I could be made to work.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tnt small SLC023

advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member

When is the ER Hill challenge? May have to head that way and see what this is all about. ;)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wouldn't think we would disturb someone hunting there? I hope not, I don't remember seeing any signs on the way there, do you?

If we wait until Jan 8th, it will be over.
That's exactly what I told the guy that asked me to turn around last time. To put up some signs so we know where not to go. He said they was gonna put up signs and gates. We should both be able to meet up at mudholes without disturbing any hunting property. And then haul arse to the hill before any wildlife officers spot us lol. I just mentioned hunting season cause when it's over, no civilians are really gonna care where we go.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
With a rear mount winch you could make a sling like a wrecker. Would have to brace the heck out of your bumper but I think I could be made to work.
I'm lost on the slinger. But I got you and my father in law has ran a wrecker for at least 50yrs. So I got lots of help lol. I'm betting it'd work like the A-frame idea I mentioned. I think it'd be easier than a dolly in the woods but who knows.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Delton how's the bumper project coming? Looking forward to seeing it!
Sorry man it's still sitting. I had to babysit all day yesterday plus I was still messing with my electrical problem. I'm not scheduled for any overtime next week so I got 4 days off starting Monday. Itll get done next week. Might not be painted but it'll be narrowed, welded, and mounted. That's a promise man.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sorry man it's still sitting. I had to babysit all day yesterday plus I was still messing with my electrical problem. I'm not scheduled for any overtime next week so I got 4 days off starting Monday. Itll get done next week. Might not be painted but it'll be narrowed, welded, and mounted. That's a promise man.
Awesome brother. I think it's gonna look sweet!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Awesome brother. I think it's gonna look sweet!
I do too. Think it's gonna be my favorite. Especially with a winch on it. With 4" taken out, should look like it's made for it. @GlockMeister I sure hope you got more of those bumpers. Might be some interest in them lol

advertisement