Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Me and friend took the pioneers and kiddos out Friday up the the paint rock river valley to a place called bull run. It's in north AL and crosses into TN. We had a great time and stayed safe and dry. I still have learned the art of video editing so I'll be posting videos here as I learn.

For now, here are some pics.

View attachment 11365

View attachment 11366

View attachment 11367

View attachment 11368

View attachment 11369
Its great you include your family, thats the way we all need to do it!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Alright looks like we got more bleeding going on. If you have thin skin or are easily offended, this may not be the best place for you. This warning shouldn't be necessary seeing how you are supposed to be an adult. I've met most of the people on here and I'm proud to say that. These guys are real deal. They will get up out of their recliner to come help your broke down butt on side of the road late at night. I truly believe that. Yes I vent sometimes. I'm not looking for sympathy or pity. Or a donation. It just helps sometimes to vent to people who seem to listen. STOP coming to my friends and telling them how offensive they are. If you are offended (truly offended), read the 2nd sentence of this post. Stop reading. Move along. How easy is that? We like to aggravate. It's gonna happen. We ain't stopping. Go with it or go away.

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
Alright looks like we got more bleeding going on. If you have thin skin or are easily offended, this may not be the best place for you. This warning shouldn't be necessary seeing how you are supposed to be an adult. I've met most of the people on here and I'm proud to say that. These guys are real deal. They will get up out of their recliner to come help your broke down butt on side of the road late at night. I truly believe that. Yes I vent sometimes. I'm not looking for sympathy or pity. Or a donation. It just helps sometimes to vent to people who seem to listen. STOP coming to my friends and telling them how offensive they are. If you are offended (truly offended), read the 2nd sentence of this post. Stop reading. Move along. How easy is that? We like to aggravate. It's gonna happen. We ain't stopping. Go with it or go away.

Amen brother!!!! We all joke and have a good time. Here is a saying "if you can't run with the big dogs then stay on the porch"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Amen brother!!!! We all joke and have a good time. Here is a saying "if you can't run with the big dogs then stay on the porch"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And if you're offended by dogs, stay away from kennels. And porches. I thought one of us was a victim but I was mistaken. Glad to hear. But what I said still goes. This thread reminds me of a clubhouse where the gang hangs out. New guys come on in! Post pics, tell us of your exploits, share your mods and ideas (so we can copy them), and by all means...don't worry bout offending someone. This is a pocket T-shirt, holey jeans, fart all ya want and even scratch yourself (I'm lookin at you Joey) kinda place. I love it here. Insult me. Please! I love the abuse. I'll still go to bat for you. Love you guys

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Easy, Saturday is my sensitive day. HA

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok shows over, back to random musings. I realized just now (pming Mike sensitive material) that I use a fat kids analogy alot. I honestly don't mean anything by that. I'm a fat person myself. I just recently lost alot of weight believe it or not. I'll spare y'all medical details but I had full dentures installed top and bottom. Took me a while to get used to eating again. Pretty much had to learn it all over again. Even now, it takes some of the enjoyment away. I think the plastic teeth take away some of the flavor lol. Anyways, sorry fat people. Mean it. Feel free to come at me with George Washington jokes. Plastic analogies. Whatever. I'm totally up for it.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok shows over, back to random musings. I realized just now (pming Mike sensitive material) that I use a fat kids analogy alot. I honestly don't mean anything by that. I'm a fat person myself. I just recently lost alot of weight believe it or not. I'll spare y'all medical details but I had full dentures installed top and bottom. Took me a while to get used to eating again. Pretty much had to learn it all over again. Even now, it takes some of the enjoyment away. I think the plastic teeth take away some of the flavor lol. Anyways, sorry fat people. Mean it. Feel free to come at me with George Washington jokes. Plastic analogies. Whatever. I'm totally up for it.
Jokesters beware! I hit back. Just sayin.....

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Feel free to use this:
15319217 10209726763699644 2862090020983134538 n

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Easy, Saturday is my sensitive day. HA
Saturdays blow!! And Fridays and Sundays. Weekends mean servitude for me. Period. Ask my wife if you ever meet her. I come home from work and they avoid me. I'm tired, grumpy and pretty much a dick. But come Monday.......Tada!!!! Instant loveable sweet ole Delton. The kinda guy you'd be proud to introduce to your grandparents.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Feel free to use this:
View attachment 28147
Thread mascot right there. Y'all been warned!! Check feelings at door. We pounce on people. And we can take a pouncing. It just breeds more pouncing. Stop saying pouncing Delton!!!. No you stop!!! To hell with you man!! Oops, sorry. Didn't mean to type that. Personal conversation. We are taking it to PM. Apologies.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
"those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

advertisement