Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds like you all are going to have a fun time! For me I'd prefer rubber down if at all possible... @sharp told me after day 1 at Bull Run that if I kept it up I was going to roll over out there!
Oh yeah he wasn't pulling your leg there. A ton of bigger rocks all by their lonesome that will upset the best of suspension setups. @joeymt33 I'm thinking specifically of that small waterfall between community center and mudholes. Very easy to roll off that one if you hit ledge wrong. I called Joey out cause none of the rest of y'all have ever seen it with water running down it (I don't think anyways). It'd be a small roll though. Into a creek.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Good job on the proper burial. Our worst was the 700 it endoed a couple times after the front right suspension gave out after being broken and didn't know it. Control arm let loose tire came back and hit the frame at about 40. That corner stopped the rest of the rig...airborne over the nose. 13k damage. No one hurt. I fixed it both times it got jacked up. Went to Fox suspension because of it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Never rolled my Honda pioneer if that's what you mean... I've done plenty of damage in a Polaris or two..

Sincerely it's easy to misread text vs spoken word, I wasn't being a douche with my statement so hope you didn't take it that way. Just meant it's hard to see many fast violent rollovers with a utility type sxs. I was actually fishing for the rest of the story. Cause I figured it'd be good. And was btw.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Since not sincerely. Wouldn't let me edit for some reason.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 7597
Here's what you don't want at 40

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I haven't ranted all day so I'm doing it now. Y'all have heard damned if you do and damned if ya don't right? Well last week I left something alone instead of correcting it (cause the line was running smoothly as is) and wouldn't ya know it. Line got hung up at that spot Monday and they had downtime. Got wrote up. 3rd disciplinary in barely over a year. If I had corrected it, there'd be some downtime so I could do the work. Hate this friggin place. I'm as dedicated a worker as you'll find anywhere. Anyways, I know y'all enjoy my menstrual moments! So there ya go.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I haven't ranted all day so I'm doing it now. Y'all have heard damned if you do and damned if ya don't right? Well last week I left something alone instead of correcting it (cause the line was running smoothly as is) and wouldn't ya know it. Line got hung up at that spot Monday and they had downtime. Got wrote up. 3rd disciplinary in barely over a year. If I had corrected it, there'd be some downtime so I could do the work. Hate this friggin place. I'm as dedicated a worker as you'll find anywhere. Anyways, I know y'all enjoy my menstrual moments! So there ya go.

s*** that sucks I'm sorry

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Ready to move to MS?

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That sucks!! Sometimes leaving well enough alone works well, just not all of the time! Flip of the coin I suppose.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Where the heck is Don? He needs to be here to tell me to grow a pair and suck it up. Buttercup.

Sometimes it's not easy to suck it up. Problems at a place where you spend so much time and put so much effort at are tough. Everyone here understands

advertisement