Bull Run ride

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok though big difference between what you've done and what I was talking. A simple tip over isn't a concern. We've tipped onto the side several times and it just sits there. Now if you're doing 60 and hit the ditch and go over that's totally different! Speed kills!a simple tip is sometimes par for the trail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my more violent flips we were just going slow crawling rocks in a samurai and it went end of end backwards several times before catching a tree and ripping a Dana 60 completely off the frame.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One of my more violent flips we were just going slow crawling rocks in a samurai and it went end of end backwards several times before catching a tree and ripping a Dana 60 completely off the frame.

Also flipped a Jeep Cherokee in a parking lot of a rock crawling place and stuck both legs through the front windshield during the flip... less than desire able but I wasn't hurt bad on that one.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Also flipped a Jeep Cherokee in a parking lot of a rock crawling place and stuck both legs through the front windshield during the flip... less than desire able but I wasn't hurt bad on that one.

We don't believe you with out pics!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

I've done some things growing up and even as of late but damn ! You would've been either a lot of fun to hang out with or that buddy I avoided

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We don't believe you with out pics!!

It was before cell phone cameras. No pictures of it... it was at the wheeling ranch in texas. Buddy of mine was driving and I wasn't prepared for it... hence the through the windshield situation. We all laughed about it afterwards but I was a little "concerned" when the motion stopped.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I've done some things growing up and even as of late but damn ! You would've been either a lot of fun to hang out with or that buddy I avoided

Holy cow, I'm riding with @nbomar Saturday. :eek: Say a prayer for me.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Haha. Yea. I had some fun and I'm not sure how I'm still alive... I've got stories. Some not so fun and some I laugh about.

advertisement
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here's my first one... since you want pictures... pictures are less than a week apart... spent 4 months in high school fixing this 300k mile dodge up and then ended like the second picture... 99902ad039169972b83702eeb2ac4d0974f0e23ce9873a847f2cb2b2bfb38f28

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Here's my first one... since you want pictures... pictures are less than a week apart... spent 4 months in high school fixing this 300k mile dodge up and then ended like the second picture... View attachment 28078View attachment 28079

Not going to lie buddy that pic almost made me mad beautiful Power Wagon. Grrrr. Glad you're ok but dang!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not going to lie buddy that pic almost made me mad beautiful Power Wagon. Grrrr. Glad you're ok but dang!

Yea. I miss this truck as much as any I've ever built... I did this one all myself since I was a broke high school kid. Only liability coverage too so it was a complete loss. I had a sprained wrist and that's all and walked away though so it could have definitely been worse. That truck is buried behind my parents house. I dug a hole and buried that truck with a backhoe. A proper ending.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You must have never flipped violently. It's not even fun in suspension seats with 5 point harnesses in. I've been careflighted 3 times to many and don't care to do it again. Rubber side down.

I used to think I was invincible. I've since grown up.

I'm betting you're talking about a whole other type of machine. Am I right?

advertisement