Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I love rednecks. Need something modified to work right? Get a redneck. Need it to last? Get a redneck. Need help with that shallow grave you dug 3 yrs ago in hopes you run into your pos stepson out in the woods? Yup...redneck. need it to look pretty? Avoid rednecks.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Okay, back to the subject at hand... Ordered my Bull Run Renagade sticker this morning, been on my list of things to do and now it's done! Additional modifications for the machine are on a temporary hold as all of my "play money" (plus a bunch) has been shifted to the new place in Ellijay. Although the cabin is close to move in ready, there are always a few things that need doing and last minute unexpected funds needed just before closing!, or so that's been my experience and I've done this a few times before! I will dabble around with what I have in switches and switch panel, might even mount the fuse / relay panel. The SXS will find it's new home up in Ellijay, much closer to good riding than here in Sharpsburg! Today is a much needed "nothing planned day"... Already enjoying a Guinness Foreighn Extra and watching Borne Identity for the 20th time!!
Everybody needs one of those days every now and again. Glad you caught a break. I sure need one but I'm too tired up over bumper and sxs recovery vehicle (from henceforth known as the SRV). @GlockMeister and me gonna swap notes. This could set wheeling back 20 years. Or be a damn good idea.....who knows.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Everybody needs one of those days every now and again. Glad you caught a break. I sure need one but I'm too tired up over bumper and sxs recovery vehicle (from henceforth known as the SRV). @GlockMeister and me gonna swap notes. This could set wheeling back 20 years. Or be a damn good idea.....who knows.
Hell ya...I'm gonna quit towing cars an start trolling orv parks with a utv wrecker.;)

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I love rednecks. Need something modified to work right? Get a redneck. Need it to last? Get a redneck. Need help with that shallow grave you dug 3 yrs ago in hopes you run into your pos stepson out in the woods? Yup...redneck. need it to look pretty? Avoid rednecks.
Yup...just add bailing wire, duct tape, ratchet straps, and a redneck (or two)=success!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here is rough sketch I did during lunch few mins ago. Shows the attachment on rear bumper for wheels to sit in. Dgann was kind enough to pose for the drawing. Excuse crudeness. Pen is almost out.
IMG 20161210 122416945 1336x752

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here is rough sketch I did during lunch few mins ago. Shows the attachment on rear bumper for wheels to sit in. Dgann was kind enough to pose for the drawing. Excuse crudeness. Pen is almost out.View attachment 28152
Bahahaha.. I'd make him get out and walk after the hand gesture. Or maybe he's telling you you're number one

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bahahaha.. I'd make him get out and walk after the hand gesture. Or maybe he's telling you you're number one
That's after I tell him what the tow is gonna cost lmao. Don't you think whole thing would be more stable with front wheels resting on bumper? Bear in mind I've only used dollies or a 3 foot chain to tow lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@joeymt33 @drfubar @DGann gonna be low to mid 50s mon Tues Wed next week. Chance of rain. This is your official callout. What's the plan? I can't go in circles in horse poop forever. Gulf exploration or Holly tree? If Hollytree I need notice to call them. So somebody will be there. I'm smack dab in between so I don't care. I gotta ride. Boredom levels reaching dangerous proportions.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Awesome. Individual wheel stops would be difficult since everybody has different width tires. Maybe just a top bar running width of bumper for tire to be pulled tight against? Man I wish we lived closer.
Adjustable L arms under bumper will work for any tire size. Works like a cradle. We use them on our wheel lifts. Would be perfect. Yup one of us may have to move.lol

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here is rough sketch I did during lunch few mins ago. Shows the attachment on rear bumper for wheels to sit in. Dgann was kind enough to pose for the drawing. Excuse crudeness. Pen is almost out.View attachment 28152
They need to provide crayons for you to use at your job so you can color your picture too.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
They need to provide crayons for you to use at your job so you can color your picture too.

Sharp is so correct I can't understand anything from that pic without color. You know with all the caveman style drawings of vehicles being towed around here I'm beginning to think I'm on a popo site lmfao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement