Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What the heck! Am I the only one on this forum without estrogen? You guys and your lights. Anytime you guys are around, I'll just wear my sunglasses

4b8fc2493abafb406e8c5d08cb8f46c7
Fufu lights with feminine riders...
@drfubar if you look at all of the animal kingdom the males always show their colors. Bright vibrant colors. Sometimes lots of colors while the female is small drab and absent of anything but a single color. I guess we're showing our true colors and masculinity you my friend are showing...well absent of. You need to lose the tampon and get with the fun. I think it explains your color choice lol
You'd have so much fun we all do, someday maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
What the heck! Am I the only one on this forum without estrogen? You guys and your lights. Anytime you guys are around, I'll just wear my sunglasses

You're not the only one, I got lots of lights too! Just not any colored lights.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm saying one of us is obviously mistaken. Couple quick pics will tell the tale. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. I got an excuse. I don't work there lol

I must say that I've been in many lowes stores. Usually every town I'm workin in. Ive seen many different layouts.

I can say the same thing about Cracker Barrel, most people think they are the same but the one in Cullman AL is a mirror of most others. Snuff should know about that.

advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
See how my right tire is off the ground in this picture? It does that easily with the sway bar. It does it a whole lot less with the sway off.
View attachment 28373
For me the traction is better because the tires stay on the ground more. The articulation on the rear is unquestionably better.

Nice pic, I bet that was a hairy moment with the sway bar on. Here's some pics of the rear on a p1000 that is bar less.

IMG 2302 IMG 2295 IMG 2303 IMG 2307

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Nice pic, I bet that was a hairy moment with the sway bar on. Here's some pics of the rear on a p1000 that is bar less.

View attachment 28405 View attachment 28406 View attachment 28407 View attachment 28408

That last pic shows the front tire barely on the ground. The shock is at full droop. The rear tire is fully compressed. With the bar on, a tire somewhere would have been off the ground.

I will say that it takes some getting used too and it's not for high speed cornering. But off road technical stuff, it rocks.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You're not the only one, I got lots of lights too! Just not any colored lights.
It's kind of funny how he gives me so much hell but all I have for color at this moment is the whips. Every light on my rig except for those is 100% purposefully placed for an even spread of light for a safer night ride through the nastiest stuff I can find and can't possibly be done with headlights and a lightbar alone. There are two switches out of 13 designed for "fun" so with that being said there's still plenty of function and user ability.
Now with that said I did pull out my party lights for a massive overhaul that's on a scale of an 18yo in Japan. Been designing and collecting things since my red one lol. If this doesn't get some props from Drf there is no hope.

Last edited:
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Are the renegades taking care of business or what y'all? Was just thinking how we got our crap together. Truly blessed. We got storage covered, gun mounts, lighting, frame & suspension, tires, lifts/curved arms, cab enclosures....and I'm sure I'm missing out on a ton of others. People should want to jump on this train. We got it all and ain't even done.

Wow, I always wanted to be in the cool crowd! You forgot bumpers, And dgann breaking stuff

Now let's get that tow rig finished and maybe I'll add a trolling motor...

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 28405 View attachment 28406 View attachment 28407 View attachment 28408
With a bar, you're right front wheel would've been off the ground. To put it in technical terms, let hook a mic up to each wheel corner. For reference sake rr=right rear, lr= left rear etc etc. Ok, let's listen in.....LF-okay here we go boys, up n over this here stump. RF- wheeee. RR- oh the strain! The strain!! Can't take it anymore, come help me LR ole buddy. LR- kiss my arse you whining b****! RR- come on man, hell a n**ga out! LR- nah, not happening. RR- damn man, that's messed up! RF- thank you LR! You're so sweet. LR- not a problem. You lookin good all on the ground and s***. Let's hook up when Joey parks this thing. Later that night they hook up and have little knobbies running around. The end.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow, I always wanted to be in the cool crowd! You forgot bumpers, And dgann breaking stuff

Now let's get that tow rig finished and maybe I'll add a trolling motor...
Yeah I accidentally left out amateur welding and product testing lol

Reactions: joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's kind of funny how he gives me so much hell but all I have for color at this moment is the whips. Every light on my rig except for those is 100% purposefully placed for an even spread of light for a safer night ride through the nastiest stuff I can find and can't possibly be done with headlights and a lightbar alone. There are two switches out of 13 designed for "fun" so with that being said there's still plenty of function and user ability.
Now with that said I did pull out my party lights for a massive overhaul that's on a scale of an 18yo in Japan. Been designing and collecting things since my red one lol. If this doesn't get some props from Drf there is no hope.
I got 10 bucks on no hope. But I love the hopeless ole bass turd lol. He is ours.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
With a bar, you're right front wheel would've been off the ground. To put it in technical terms, let hook a mic up to each wheel corner. For reference sake rr=right rear, lr= left rear etc etc. Ok, let's listen in.....LF-okay here we go boys, up n over this here stump. RF- wheeee. RR- oh the strain! The strain!! Can't take it anymore, come help me LR ole buddy. LR- kiss my arse you whining b****! RR- come on man, hell a n**ga out! LR- nah, not happening. RR- damn man, that's messed up! RF- thank you LR! You're so sweet. LR- not a problem. You lookin good all on the ground and s***. Let's hook up when Joey parks this thing. Later that night they hook up and have little knobbies running around. The end.

Those are great photos joey. I've never said it was for everyone but it absolutely articulates better without a doubt!

advertisement