drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Joey your pictures capture perfectly what I was talking about. No one (Even Dr. F) can look at those and say it could do the same with a sway bar. If it was in you would've definitely had a tire in the air.
He's got a whole more in suspension mods than unhooking his sway bar LP... compare apples to apples please

advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You know, I make a good point... No one has ever seen me climb the rocks or do the loop at Bull Run... I'm the one videoing so I'm the first one up... lol. It's all a sham.... I've never done the loop!!!!!
You just quoted yourself and then complimented yourself in the next post. Lol you must hang around @Delton too much.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow, woke up at 5 this morning and was ready to drop the gloves with anyone or anything... I must have missed my medication or something. It couldn't be my beloved Boston Bruins because they whipped the diving, hack and whack POS Canadiens last night. Anyone ever just wake up mad enough to chew nails?
Someone need a hug!;)

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I don't!... I go everywhere the rest of you do. :)
@sharp I wish I could but I'm not wired like that Lol. @drfubar No one said adding shocks magically makes you a better driver. My shocks were bottoming out so I put shocks in to stop it. I got a great deal on a used set. It made the ride much smoother and the tires articulate 10x better. Could I go the same places with stock shocks? Probably... However, the fact is aftermarket shocks perform better than stock. I wanted an upgrade so I bought them. The same as I'm sure you could walk to town but you have a truck. You probably drive instead of walk but you could walk. You can get there either way but the truck is a better choice.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@sharp I wish I could but I'm not wired like that Lol. @drfubar No one said adding shocks magically makes you a better driver. My shocks were bottoming out so I put shocks in to stop it. I got a great deal on a used set. It made the ride much smoother and the tires articulate 10x better. Could I go the same places with stock shocks? Probably... However, the fact is aftermarket shocks perform better than stock. I wanted an upgrade so I bought them. The same as I'm sure you could walk to town but you have a truck. You probably drive instead of walk but you could walk. You can get there either way but the truck is a better choice.
Huh?o_O er, a, ok... You win. I give up. :D

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I gotta get up earlier. Cause I got claw marks on my shoulder from getting dragged into something.
Yep, and normally I would have come to your aid and defended your honor but since you never do that for me, and take every opportunity to beat me down.... you're on your own bucko

advertisement