Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 28404
Fufu lights with feminine riders...
@drfubar if you look at all of the animal kingdom the males always show their colors. Bright vibrant colors. Sometimes lots of colors while the female is small drab and absent of anything but a single color. I guess we're showing our true colors and masculinity you my friend are showing...well absent of. You need to lose the tampon and get with the fun. I think it explains your color choice lol
You'd have so much fun we all do, someday maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whoa easy brotha! We have more than one blood red monster owner in da house. Lmao

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pee break over so back to bed. Keeping up with which wheel said what wore my arse out lol. Night all. Don't say too much funny s***. You know how I hate doing all that catching up in the mornings. Don and I are gonna play in some mud with our tampon terrors in the morning. Don't want me reading posts going down I-24 lol.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
With a bar, you're right front wheel would've been off the ground. To put it in technical terms, let hook a mic up to each wheel corner. For reference sake rr=right rear, lr= left rear etc etc. Ok, let's listen in.....LF-okay here we go boys, up n over this here stump. RF- wheeee. RR- oh the strain! The strain!! Can't take it anymore, come help me LR ole buddy. LR- kiss my arse you whining b****! RR- come on man, hell a n**ga out! LR- nah, not happening. RR- damn man, that's messed up! RF- thank you LR! You're so sweet. LR- not a problem. You lookin good all on the ground and s***. Let's hook up when Joey parks this thing. Later that night they hook up and have little knobbies running around. The end.

What the heck did I just read and why am I still laughing about it?! Time to back into you're cell delton

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That last pic shows the front tire barely on the ground. The shock is at full droop. The rear tire is fully compressed. With the bar on, a tire somewhere would have been off the ground.

I will say that it takes some getting used too and it's not for high speed cornering. But off road technical stuff, it rocks.
One day you can run mine down that road from community center. Itll really make ya appreciate the shock mount reinforcement of that HL bracket lift. I swear cornering doesn't feel any different to me. But I'm not loaded down like CP is most times. I love going barless. But as mentioned, it's not for everybody. Nothing is. That's what makes the world so cool!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I got 10 bucks on no hope. But I love the hopeless ole bass turd lol. He is ours.

I love that man too more then many of my family. What he lacks in acceptance he totally makes upon so many other ways. Don is truly a great guy! I just wanted to show my favorite turd I can fight back if under attack.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I love that man too more then many of my family. What he lacks in acceptance he totally makes upon so many other ways. Don is truly a great guy! I just wanted to show my favorite turd I can fight back if under attack.

Oh snap. Don't fight back! Just turns his arse on even more.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
One day you can run mine down that road from community center. Itll really make ya appreciate the shock mount reinforcement of that HL bracket lift. I swear cornering doesn't feel any different to me. But I'm not loaded down like CP is most times. I love going barless. But as mentioned, it's not for everybody. Nothing is. That's what makes the world so cool!

With only 2-3 people I still feel it a little at high speeds but not bad at all. Alone I think it maybe better but you pay attention however loaded or fully loaded especially I'll drop my speed probably 10-20 percent and no joke on that.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Oh snap. Don't fight back! Just turns his arse on even more.

I fight back once or twice a month is all. Just enough to keep his arse from getting to out of hand. We all need a b**** slap from time to time. He gave me mine last week i needed it but was my turn.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
With a bar, you're right front wheel would've been off the ground. To put it in technical terms, let hook a mic up to each wheel corner. For reference sake rr=right rear, lr= left rear etc etc. Ok, let's listen in.....LF-okay here we go boys, up n over this here stump. RF- wheeee. RR- oh the strain! The strain!! Can't take it anymore, come help me LR ole buddy. LR- kiss my arse you whining b****! RR- come on man, hell a n**ga out! LR- nah, not happening. RR- damn man, that's messed up! RF- thank you LR! You're so sweet. LR- not a problem. You lookin good all on the ground and s***. Let's hook up when Joey parks this thing. Later that night they hook up and have little knobbies running around. The end.
This would have been easier to understand if it had crayon drawn pictures to go with it.:D:D

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Wow, woke up at 5 this morning and was ready to drop the gloves with anyone or anything... I must have missed my medication or something. It couldn't be my beloved Boston Bruins because they whipped the diving, hack and whack POS Canadiens last night. Anyone ever just wake up mad enough to chew nails?

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Wow, woke up at 5 this morning and was ready to drop the gloves with anyone or anything... I must have missed my medication or something. It couldn't be my beloved Boston Bruins because they whipped the diving, hack and whack POS Canadiens last night. Anyone ever just wake up mad enough to chew nails?
Bring it, we ain't skeered:rolleyes:

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not me. I wake up happy every morning.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 28404
Fufu lights with feminine riders...
@drfubar if you look at all of the animal kingdom the males always show their colors. Bright vibrant colors. Sometimes lots of colors while the female is small drab and absent of anything but a single color. I guess we're showing our true colors and masculinity you my friend are showing...well absent of. You need to lose the tampon and get with the fun. I think it explains your color choice lol
You'd have so much fun we all do, someday maybe

Those are natural colors in the animal kingdom. You are artificially coloring yourself.
Kinda like this:;)
Mjja

advertisement