Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm hitting the road so replies will have to wait. Stop pissing don off this morning! I'm gonna need somebody to pull me out. Don't want to get left in one of those hollows. Love ya buddy!! Really really mean it!

J

JTW

Ya know.. This really fits me.. and from the conversations in here.. I think a lot of you fellers can relate! Lol

IMG 1634

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@sharp I wish I could but I'm not wired like that Lol. @drfubar No one said adding shocks magically makes you a better driver. My shocks were bottoming out so I put shocks in to stop it. I got a great deal on a used set. It made the ride much smoother and the tires articulate 10x better. Could I go the same places with stock shocks? Probably... However, the fact is aftermarket shocks perform better than stock. I wanted an upgrade so I bought them. The same as I'm sure you could walk to town but you have a truck. You probably drive instead of walk but you could walk. You can get there either way but the truck is a better choice.
In your defense the 700 needed shocks. It's biggest downfall worse then the 1000. Going over downfall in the woods shocks did allow me a couple places I wouldn't have gone prior. Would it have made it ya possibly but higher speed which translates to more broken equipment especially a-arms and that's truth. The 1000 will be along the same lines but probably not quite as drastic.

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya know.. This really fits me.. and from the conversations in here.. I think a lot of you fellers can relate! Lol

View attachment 28425
Nah I'm more of a online I'll back you up, then back stab ya, then compliment ya, then call yo mama fat. In real life...I'm a whatcha need brother? How can I help? Where ya need me? kinda guy. All day long.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I wanna ride guys! Was supposed to with Idahopioneer but the cold got me again. I really miss all of our riding stories here even you all have slowed a little. Hopefully it's a quick winter and we can all get back to doing what we're good at and enjoy. Aprils not to far now can't wait to meet all ya all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I wanna ride guys! Was supposed to with Idahopioneer but the cold got me again. I really miss all of our riding stories here even you all have slowed a little. Hopefully it's a quick winter and we can all get back to doing what we're good at and enjoy. Aprils not to far now can't wait to meet all ya all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, even though you don't appreciate my videos, I'm going to take some today when Delton is here and post probably tomorrow.

advertisement