Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wanna ride guys! Was supposed to with Idahopioneer but the cold got me again. I really miss all of our riding stories here even you all have slowed a little. Hopefully it's a quick winter and we can all get back to doing what we're good at and enjoy. Aprils not to far now can't wait to meet all ya all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm the lucky guy today!! The worm has turned

J

JTW

Nah I'm more of a online I'll back you up, then back stab ya, then compliment ya, then call yo mama fat. In real life...I'm a whatcha need brother? How can I help? Where ya need me? kinda guy. All day long.
Lmao.. so I really am a prick? I mean, I didn't say I wouldn't help or be there but I'm gunna make fun of whatever the situation that you're in!

Reactions: cschomber63
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I don't!... I go everywhere the rest of you do. :)

Yeah but can you make it look so easy?

Seriously, when you rode with me up the rock hill one of fist times, we spent most of the time fighting off spiders and then we realized we had made it to the top. It was about as easy as those vids you just put up of Mary's ridge

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Okay y'all bookmark (mentally) this post. Don't want to start a thread on subject but it's important to know. With a FI vehicle, sooner or later you will get a code on your display. I found out how to pull up the code history. No special tool required. In manual page 11-9. Find the DLC connector, remove dummy plug, and use a jumper wire to connect brown/red wire to green. (Green is always a ground on a Honda). Follow directions in manual. There's a certain procedure for when you jump the wires. Thought somebody might could use that one day. I'm gonna use it this week sometime to see what code mine has stored.

Reactions: joeymt33 and sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yesterday was 2nd time I've been caught unprepared. I'm on a mission to not let there be a 3rd. There's no way to always be prepared, but no tools, no saw, and a disconnected ground wire for the winch?? Totally dumbass move. Serious here, no joking. Those are minor inconvenience on side of a busy street. Out in the woods or on the mountain? Not minor at all. I hereby promise to do better. Cause my stupidity affects others that are with me. Sorry guys.

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yesterday was 2nd time I've been caught unprepared. I'm on a mission to not let there be a 3rd. There's no way to always be prepared, but no tools, no saw, and a disconnected ground wire for the winch?? Totally dumbass move. Serious here, no joking. Those are minor inconvenience on side of a busy street. Out in the woods or on the mountain? Not minor at all. I hereby promise to do better. Cause my stupidity affects others that are with me. Sorry guys.
It's all about living, learning and getting better every day! Like you said, being unprepared in the woods is a whole lot different than on a busy street! I'm slowly pulling stuff together and thinking about what I might need should "it" go sideways.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's all about living, learning and getting better every day! Like you said, being unprepared in the woods is a whole lot different than on a busy street! I'm slowly pulling stuff together and thinking about what I might need should "it" go sideways.
I think I pinballed off a dozen rocks yesterday. I'm done going sideways lmao. If anyone asks....I'm picking up trash and debris out of our yard and trimming trees along driveway (wink)
IMG 20161214 115611574 1336x752

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think I pinballed off a dozen rocks yesterday. I'm done going sideways lmao. If anyone asks....I'm picking up trash and debris out of our yard and trimming trees along driveway (wink)
View attachment 28479
Your yard looks like mine does buddy. Excited to see what the bumper looks like

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok I've GOT to stop for a little while at least. Gotta make some 4wheeler tracks in yard and at least pick up little bit of trash that got blown in by the wind. Plate for winch had to be a 2 piece but that's fine. Just as strong. Winch still fits in there nice and snug. I hate to stop when progress is being made but I like home cooked meals even more lmao. I'll be back asap.
IMG 20161214 132520864 HDR 1336x752
IMG 20161214 132540498 HDR 1336x752

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ok I've GOT to stop for a little while at least. Gotta make some 4wheeler tracks in yard and at least pick up little bit of trash that got blown in by the wind. Plate for winch had to be a 2 piece but that's fine. Just as strong. Winch still fits in there nice and snug. I hate to stop when progress is being made but I like home cooked meals even more lmao. I'll be back asap.
View attachment 28494 View attachment 28495
Iooking good! Should consider putting the license plate lights back in with LED facing back with reverse lighting. It would be damn nice for using the winch

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Iooking good! Should consider putting the license plate lights back in with LED facing back with reverse lighting. It would be damn nice for using the winch
Now you're talking CP. I'm liking the rear bumper more now that it's becoming functional with WHITE light to the rear and a winch!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dang buddy that's one helluva idea!! I love this forum!! That'd be very handy. I sure could've used a chopped cage yesterday dodging all those trees. Not to mention lower center of gravity lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was considering some rock sliders later on down the road. But if I ride at Don's much (and I hope I do), I'd rather have the sliders on upper rops. I can't count how many times I rubbed against a tree with the side of my roof. Very thankful for the trees though. They come in handy when only 2 tires are touching lol

advertisement