drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm barely scratching the surface here and this thread will end up being a long one.
@Delton brought his chainsaw but left it in the woods.. we had to go back and get it. video will prove this.
Delton nearly rolled his Honda and I mean it was almost gone... video will also prove this.
We both had to winch several times... yes video to come.
Next week, day to be determined, Delton is coming back with his chainsaw and we are going to do some more exploring... all are welcome if you can get away. You will not be disappointed.
Here a couple of pictures to look at till I can get the video up... you do not want to miss those.
20161213 1316071 20161213 1315161 20161213 1306261 20161213 1237191

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm barely scratching the surface here and this thread will end up being a long one.
@Delton brought his chainsaw but left it in the woods.. we had to go back and get it. video will prove this.
Delton nearly rolled his Honda and I mean it was almost gone... video will also prove this.
Next week, day to be determined, Delton is coming back with his chainsaw and we are going to do some more exploring... all are welcome if you can get away. You will not be disappointed.
Here a couple of pictures to look at till I can get the video up... you do not want to miss those.
View attachment 28440 View attachment 28441 View attachment 28442 View attachment 28443
Haha looking forward to tuning into this!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
View attachment 28440 View attachment 28441 View attachment 28442 View attachment 28443
Awesome news!

Can't wait to see the video, and watch @Delton initiation into the Retards!

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm going to try and make it up for the ride, what an honor if I too could become a Mary's Ridge Retard!!

Seriously, this is a very slow time of the year for me and I could see making it a day ride... Keep me posted!!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm going to try and make it up for the ride, what an honor if I too could become a Mary's Ridge Retard!!

Seriously, this is a very slow time of the year for me and I could see making it a day ride... Keep me posted!!
Nope you got me all excited now... you will be here.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4

I'm with @Manwell, depending on when I may could make it work too. Keep us posted Doc!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Where's the nailing to the wall for losing my saw??? Y'all getting soft?I got a chance to go to Lowe's so I'm taking it lol. I'll tell lies when I get back. Warm em up for me Don lol
Ok, I got this;
Yea, Delton brings his chainsaw this time, uses it once and leaves it on the ground. Lucky ole Don brought his bucksaw. Then we get to the point where he's got to winch and nothing.... won't work! What? oh, yea, he forgot to reattach the negative wire from his winch to his battery! Listen people, I can't watch him myself, I need help so next week when we do this again, @Manwell or @LandPioneer or who ever else is going will be responsible for watching @Delton! You guys can take turns with him. I can't take it any longer. I'm too old to have anymore children!

Last edited:
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Before I forget to mention this, setting the record straight. If Don or I don't have burnt clutches, there IS NOT a problem with that clutch. We abused and re-abused both ours severely while winching. Mine feels strong as ever. Just clearing the air. I'm betting don will agree with me

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!