Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
just a random little drop off hidden under the leaves! awesome job!
You ain't lying there bub! I was maybe 6" to the right of Don's path and out of nowhere I'm reaching for the keys to turn motor off if it rolls lmao. It was actually funny as hell cause of the slow motion lol. Somebody on here told me it'd be slow. Anyways, that beats my experience at RRB as closest to rolling. Let's do it again!!!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok, I got this;
Yea, Delton brings his chainsaw this time, uses it once and leaves it on the ground. Lucky ole Don brought his bucksaw. Then we get to the point where he's got to winch and nothing.... won't work! What? oh, yea, he forgot to reattach the negative wire from his winch to his battery! Listen people, I can't watch him myself, I need help so next week when we do this again, @Manwell or @LandPioneer or who ever else is going will be responsible for watching @Delton! You guys can take turns with him. I can't take it any longer. I'm too old to have anymore children!
Okay now time for what really happened. We had cut at least 4 trees so I was grabbing saw, cut, put up saw....in that order. I just forgot to put it up once lol. I'm forgetful as hell I admit it. Which brings us to ground strap. I have solenoid grounded to battery. When I was having electrical problems, I just left it off to speed up unhooking the ground. Coulda happened to any retard!!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All kidding aside, here's my take on riding Mary's Ridge. It's fun as hell!! Like the b**** trail at Bull Run, it never lets up. One obstacle after another. And it's steep!! Pics n videos do it no justice. I pitched a big rock to the side before don came up and it rolled until I couldn't see it any more (70-80 yds). It's probably still rolling. Lots of side hill action. Lots of squeezing between trees ( you will rub I promise you). Rollover possibilities abound. Wet leaves with mud. Rocks. Just a darn good time blazing trail through the woods.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm replacing my superwinch. It's sounding rougher and rougher. Hate to trust that thing. Doesn't have all that much use on it either. Probably going with a Traveller next.

Reactions: Tigermark
advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5