drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Before I forget to mention this, setting the record straight. If Don or I don't have burnt clutches, there IS NOT a problem with that clutch. We abused and re-abused both ours severely while winching. Mine feels strong as ever. Just clearing the air. I'm betting don will agree with me
Yea, I was worried a little but I tried to keep my tires spinning rather than slipping

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Watch it young fella!;)

Hey it wasn't me calling you that... it's the geezers falling down the side of the cliff... :) bahaha. Good entertainment for a Tuesday night.

On another note @drfubar do all the garmin cameras have the on screen display like yours? Which camera is it? I have some old GoPro2's but could possibly sell those and buy 1 newer unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey it wasn't me calling you that... it's the geezers falling down the side of the cliff... :) bahaha. Good entertainment for a Tuesday night.

On another note @drfubar do all the garmin cameras have the on screen display like yours? Which camera is it? I have some old GoPro2's but could possibly sell those and buy 1 newer unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Garmin Virb XE. I think all the newer Garmins have this on their software but I can only speak for mine and the newer models

Last edited:
advertisement