drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I was considering some rock sliders later on down the road. But if I ride at Don's much (and I hope I do), I'd rather have the sliders on upper rops. I can't count how many times I rubbed against a tree with the side of my roof. Very thankful for the trees though. They come in handy when only 2 tires are touching lol
Delton, I'm going to cut an new trail tomorrow from the tram rd to the top of the ridge. Maybe I'll find something a little less demanding. I'll let you know how it goes from the ER

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Now you're talking CP. I'm liking the rear bumper more now that it's becoming functional with WHITE light to the rear and a winch!
Well of course white light buddy. You don't use the fun lights for winching

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Dang buddy that's one helluva idea!! I love this forum!! That'd be very handy. I sure could've used a chopped cage yesterday dodging all those trees. Not to mention lower center of gravity lol
You'll do it soon enough and never look back! I do love the plastic roof though I'd kill the ROPS or anything else up there on trees. It's like a skid plate for the roof

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For anyone that doesn't own a reciprocating saw, you'd be crazy to pass this up. I've abused the hell out of mine on this bumper and it begs for more. I gave 40 bucks for mine. Better jump on it.
PhotoPictureResizer 161214 220558329 751x1335

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You'll do it soon enough and never look back! I do love the plastic roof though I'd kill the ROPS or anything else up there on trees. It's like a skid plate for the roof
Whenever I do chop, I'm going with a sheet metal roof like Snuffs and be done with it. Love the look and (more importantly) love the simplicity. Not sure how his is attached but I'd go with dzus fasteners for quick removal. Then some clamp mounted sliders would make more sense.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Whenever I do chop, I'm going with a sheet metal roof like Snuffs and be done with it. Love the look and (more importantly) love the simplicity. Not sure how his is attached but I'd go with dzus fasteners for quick removal. Then some clamp mounted sliders would make more sense.

I sure do love that look he did a nice job with it. I suppose something could be done using black PVC split open just anything that would allow it to rub

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Manwell and sharp
advertisement
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I sure do love that look he did a nice job with it. I suppose something could be done using black PVC split open just anything that would allow it to rub

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I couldn't even imagine running in the woods without a good, durable and slick roof on that machine!

advertisement