2. 1000-5
@ohanacreek says Thursday or Friday.

Huntinbuddy says Saturday or Sunday.

Just gonna break the tie?

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
@DGann is gonna be jealous you bringing that 700. He likes to think he's the 700 king of bull run lol.
That he maybe. Lol. I'll settle for a lower calling. I just wanna ride. My wife is ready to hit the trails too. We've been there once but didn't get much riding in. Ended up waiting around on the trail on some ppl that didn't show.....

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@DGann shows up we might see how 700 vs 700 goes. :rolleyes: I've followed plenty of 1000's. @LandPioneer might be interested in riding.
@joeymt33 if we nail a date I may have a few more that can go.

Good with me, bring some guys. Looks like Saturday is going to be the most popular day. All in favor?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That he maybe. Lol. I'll settle for a lower calling. I just wanna ride. My wife is ready to hit the trails too. We've been there once but didn't get much riding in. Ended up waiting around on the trail on some ppl that didn't show.....
You will like it that place is awesome. Got a fairly steep rock hill that'll challenge you and machine. Very very fun.

advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@huntinbuddy2 If you want to carpool and split the cost of fuel up there? let me know and I'll hook up to the big trailer and wait on you.

What time are we meeting TN guys? I'm thinking 9:00am.

@Delton what are you gonna do about parking? Are you driving to the southside or do you still want to meet at the mud pits?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@huntinbuddy2 If you want to carpool and split the cost of fuel up there? let me know and I'll hook up to the big trailer and wait on you.

What time are we meeting TN guys? I'm thinking 9:00am.

@Delton what are you gonna do about parking? Are you driving to the southside or do you still want to meet at the mud pits?
@SundayRdr last time I rode there (late July) they had no parking signs all around the community center. I ended up parking on a gravel road parallel to hwy16 going up mtn. Do you know of another spot to park? This one is totally concealed from main road but still a risk of vandalism I guess. Or we can park where Joey does on Al side. It's an extra 30-45 mins of driving but it's much closer to the action. Which you wanna do?

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
@SundayRdr last time I rode there (late July) they had no parking signs all around the community center. I ended up parking on a gravel road parallel to hwy16 going up mtn. Do you know of another spot to park? This one is totally concealed from main road but still a risk of vandalism I guess. Or we can park where Joey does on Al side. It's an extra 30-45 mins of driving but it's much closer to the action. Which you wanna do?
Not really sure about that. Waiting to see if @Yankee has to work, if he doesn't he may trailer mine there so will wait and see what his schedule is b4 i can answer that.

Reactions: sharp and Dp5hunter
Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
I hate to "rain on the parade" literally I guess... But is this gonna b rain or shine sat cause I think the remnants of that hurricane are supposed to b here in a day or two and not move out til sat some time. I know those creeks down there get dangerous if not impassible during heavy rains.

advertisement