Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We need to meet up around 8-8:15 to make it there by 9. It's not very far from Huntland but it's slow winding country roads.

Reactions: sharp and Dp5hunter
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
My wife is the one in the passenger seat saying "you got this, hit that mud hole, it ain't bad". I ain't scared of mud either but have no intentions on tearing my rig up.

We don't tear it up either but I don't want someone mad saying I didn't warn them.

Delton, help me remember...what have we broke out there? Is it only Dgann's steering?

We've lost hub caps and knocked tires off but that's about it.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We don't tear it up either but I don't want someone mad saying I didn't warn them.

Delton, help me remember...what have we broke out there? Is it only Dgann's steering?

We've lost hub caps and knocked tires off but that's about it.
Yeah pretty sure that's it. It won't tear stuff up. You "can" tear it up there but you gotta drive like a crazy person (or a drunk person). There's some rocks that you'll catch a skid plate on but nothing that'll destroy your rig.

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
And rocky!

Some mud can be avoided...some can't. If anyone wants to become a "renegade", I've got one sticker but you got to make the loop without going around obstacles.

I don't plan on going around any obstacles and I expect to need the winch! Should be an awesome day if Harvey doesn't take a leak on us.

The loop is a booger!!! Been up it twice and broke something each time!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
I'm saying Joey and I been saying trails won't tear up these guys rigs and you're like always breaking lol. You're making us out to be liars lol

Naw y'all might be better drivers than me!!!! Hell if these rigs handle you and Joey then it one heck of a machine. I guess I need to learn not to hammer down so much!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Naw y'all might be better drivers than me!!!! Hell if these rigs handle you and Joey then it one heck of a machine. I guess I need to learn not to hammer down so much!

Nah that just wouldn't be you if you did that lol

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Good luck this weekend. My area is calling for 3-4 inches of rain this weekend

Yeah, if they're calling for that much rain on Friday for Saturday's forecast we may have to call it off. Hopefully it will be a lighter chance of rain

advertisement