Bull Run ride

J

JTW

I'm working on a way to do just that.. I may have to bum a ride with someone.. we were planning on leaving for FL that weekend buuut I might beable to push it back a day or two because wedding plans the following weekend in Atlanta have changed.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Here's the list for the 18th at BullRun

1. @drfubar
2. @LandPioneer
3. @Manwell
4. @Tigermark
5. @GlockMeister
6. @Delton
7. Joeymt33
8. @DGann
9. @downske
10. @snuffnwhisky
11. @Windrock1000

Is this list still accurate for the 18th? Is Bull run still the place to go?

@JTW
@CPope
@BIGRACK
@PioneerPete
@Hondasxs
@scott

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm working on a way to do just that.. I may have to bum a ride with someone.. we were planning on leaving for FL that weekend buuut I might beable to push it back a day or two because wedding plans the following weekend in Atlanta have changed.

You can ride with @DGann, no one else is brave enough.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Second vid

@CumminsPusher, don't get too scared. This is two un-snorkeled Pioneers coming down the creek.

Signature:

QUOTE by Sharp, Where's Don? He's probably spray painting stuff lmfao!

I'm already working with a therapist after the incident to try to be normal. She keeps saying "baby steps" but thinks I'm coming along. She's asked me to come in three times a week if I'm wanting to ride water with ya all in April. So ya thanks for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm already working with a therapist after the incident to try to be normal. She keeps saying "baby steps" but thinks I'm coming along. She's asked me to come in three times a week if I'm wanting to ride water with ya all in April. So ya thanks for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got the vid up now. It's actually pretty deep for stock.

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5

1. @drfubar
2. @LandPioneer
3. @Manwell
4. @Tigermark
5. @GlockMeister
6. @Delton
7. Joeymt33
8. @DGann
9. @downske
10. @snuffnwhisky
11. @Windrock1000

@JTW
@CPope
@BIGRACK
@PioneerPete
@Hondasxs
@scott
I will be there for the 18th and 19th... Bull Run would be great! Maybe @Delton can get some additional information about the Gulf before next weekend, I would like to run both places if possible.

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will be there for the 18th and 19th... Bull Run would be great! Maybe @Delton can get some additional information about the Gulf before next weekend, I would like to run both places if possible.
@drfubar and I are trying to get more info. At this point, we've only discovered very little of the riding area. I keep hearing from locals at work that ride it alot and say how big the area is. But Don and I have yet to find a way off the mountain to all this great riding. We are trying to get back there this week for more exploring. Bear with us.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@drfubar and I are trying to get more info. At this point, we've only discovered very little of the riding area. I keep hearing from locals at work that ride it alot and say how big the area is. But Don and I have yet to find a way off the mountain to all this great riding. We are trying to get back there this week for more exploring. Bear with us.
I'm still skeptical..

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's all good that's for sure... Evidently the trail to all of the great riding isn't all that obvious! However, it seems like there have been a few people who are claiming that it's good stuff! Wish I was close enough to help you explore!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It's all good that's for sure... Evidently the trail to all of the great riding isn't all that obvious! However, it seems like there have been a few people who are claiming that it's good stuff! Wish I was close enough to help you explore!
You are... Just a thing... Stay at my house

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We both have radios like CP's coming but may be too little too late to help with finding new trails. Mine will be here tomorrow but Don's won't be til middle of week. I'm still confident the trails are there. There's at least 5 guys at work and 1 chick outside work that tell me the same thing.....that the trails go on almost forever.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No not obvious at all. It's a constant maze of intersections and turnoffs. We kept going in circles coming out to the same roads.

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We both have radios like CP's coming but may be too little too late to help with finding new trails. Mine will be here tomorrow but Don's won't be til middle of week. I'm still confident the trails are there. There's at least 5 guys at work and 1 chick outside work that tell me the same thing.....that the trails go on almost forever.
I was wondering about radios and what people may use. My old long distance riding motorcycle partner and I were talking about that last weekend, wondering what the machine to machine communication was like.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

1. @drfubar
2. @LandPioneer
3. @Manwell
4. @Tigermark
5. @GlockMeister
6. @Delton
7. Joeymt33
8. @DGann
9. @downske
10. @snuffnwhisky
11. @Windrock1000

@JTW
@CPope
@BIGRACK
@PioneerPete
@Hondasxs
@scott
Not accurate, you forgot sharp

advertisement