5. @GlockMeister
6. @Delton
7. Joeymt33
8. @DGann
9. @downske
10. @snuffnwhisky
11. @Windrock1000
12. @sharp

Is this list still accurate for the 18th? Is Bull run still the place to go?

@JTW
@CPope
@BIGRACK
@PioneerPete
@Hondasxs
@scott
Yes 18th at Bull Run. At this point, you could ride the trails at the Gulf don and I know in less than a couple hours lol. We gotta find that missing trail leading off the mtn.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@drfubar did you order through Amazon prime? I just got notification mine will be here tomorrow along with my suction cup phone holder lol. I LOVE Prime's free 2 day shipping. That's worth the 100.00 yearly membership to me lol
Yes I have prime. And yes Wednesday would be best for me. CP says we need to lock out some channels. He is getting the information

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
Don or CP can tell you more but we are gonna use Baofeng hand held. Only mobile radio I ever used was an old CB I used to mess with truck drivers when I was younger. I have no skills with them at all. Seems like a pretty good one and only 50 bucks new. It gets great reviews.

@Delton do I need to buy me some radios to use on the ride?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and drfubar
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Yes I have prime. And yes Wednesday would be best for me. CP says we need to lock out some channels. He is getting the information

See, I told you he was the smart one:rolleyes: He's allready engaged an expert on proper usage.

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
@Delton do I need to buy me some radios to use on the ride?

If the other guys have radios - you'll want one. Otherwise miss out on the chatter.
For $50 you cant go wrong.
I've been using Baofeng-82s for a couple months now. Fun and time saving. Also a safety thing if people are using firearms in the bush.
The 82s are $32 and get good reviews. Not sure what the differences are to the ones DrF and Delton are getting.

Reactions: sharp and DGann
advertisement
DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
If the other guys have radios - you'll want one. Otherwise miss out on the chatter.
For $50 you cant go wrong.
I've been using Baofeng-82s for a couple months now. Fun and time saving. Also a safety thing if people are using firearms in the bush.
The 82s are $32 and get good reviews. Not sure what the differences are to the ones DrF and Delton are getting.

Where do I order then at

Reactions: sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I could have all the money back that I spent an "impulse thing" I could retire right now!!
Tell me about it. I'd mentioned to don we should get some cheap cb radios so we could split up and explore the trails at the Gulf more effectively. So he suggested this radio and 5 minutes later I'm hitting the "place your order" button on Prime lol.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nope. Hasn't been shipped

Did you order same day as me? If so I'd contact Amazon and b****. That's why we pay those fees is for 2 day shipping.

advertisement