Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First vid

Signature:

QUOTE by Sharp, Where's Don? He's probably spray painting stuff lmfao!
Just now noticed the text at the beginning. Why would you even bother writing that? You know good and well I'm not listening. And I will most certainly try it lol. I'm thinking more ground speed.....vroom vroom!!!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just now noticed the text at the beginning. Why would you even bother writing that? You know good and well I'm not listening. And I will most certainly try it lol. I'm thinking more ground speed.....vroom vroom!!!

Lol! I knew that would be fun. I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Remember, I couldn't accept defeat and tried 4 times!

If you make it, that will be a bad thing for me. I'll never stop trying.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@CPope and group have some videos too. Hopefully they can get them uploaded to YouTube.

Signature:

QUOTE by Sharp, Where's Don? He's probably spray painting stuff lmfao!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just a reminder....don't forget tow straps y'all lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lol! I knew that would be fun. I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Remember, I couldn't accept defeat and tried 4 times!

If you make it, that will be a bad thing for me. I'll never stop trying.
Can't get over how thick it looks now. Having a full skid is a handicap in stuff like that. Whether Plastic or metal, the mud is gonna suck it down. Still trying it!!!

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here's the list for the 18th at BullRun

1. @drfubar
2. @LandPioneer
3. @Manwell
4. @Tigermark
5. @GlockMeister
6. @Delton
7. Joeymt33
8. @DGann
9. @downske
10. @snuffnwhisky
11. @Windrock1000

Is this list still accurate for the 18th? Is Bull run still the place to go?

@JTW
@CPope
@BIGRACK
@PioneerPete
@Hondasxs
@scott
Thanks for keeping me in mind... I will probably have to work, but I may be able to swing it... I'll holler at you if I get loose.

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for keeping me in mind... I will probably have to work, but I may be able to swing it... I'll holler at you if I get loose.
Talk about role reversal. Its usually me having to work and you having the fun lol. I'm wasting 13hrs of vacation on this ride. So I'm doing something stupid to show for it! Lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
to legally use those radios you need a HAM license
Seriously?? Well I cut 2 tags off of mattresses last year so what's one more illegal act lmao. You'd think there would be some sort of disclaimer or something. Hmm. Well, there's only a couple places I'll be using mine.....so if a lawdog wants to make it in there to get me, I'll be happy to come along quietly (ish).

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Seriously?? Well I cut 2 tags off of mattresses last year so what's one more illegal act lmao. You'd think there would be some sort of disclaimer or something. Hmm. Well, there's only a couple places I'll be using mine.....so if a lawdog wants to make it in there to get me, I'll be happy to come along quietly (ish).
Yea, I know I've done some bad things too. @CumminsPusher is going to help us lock out the channels that are not to be used... We will be fine.

advertisement