Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wanted to come, but I just had way too much going on and my dad is here. No way I could bring him. He likes Hillary/Sierra Club and anything over 7 mph is too fast and he screams like a sissy. I love my dad but man those lefties sure know how to peel away a man's spine psychologically.
Idaho, here I come!
I think 7 was probably the slowest we went up last hill lmao. My lil bucking bronco!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Possibly my next project. An escape vehicle in case of breakdown. A loaner for Polaris owners lol. It'll fit in the bed. I see an XXL bed extender with fold down ramps lol.
IMG 20170607 174025437 1336x752

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Possibly my next project. An escape vehicle in case of breakdown. A loaner for Polaris owners lol. It'll fit in the bed. I see an XXL bed extender with fold down ramps lol.
View attachment 45853
An "escape vehicle in case of breakdown" was my initial reasoning for looking for a Dinghy/lifeboat/SXS

Reactions: sharp and Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 45853
It will surprise you. 110cc and weighs almost nothing. Say what ya want about Chinese knockoffs. This thing has survived 2 stepsons, my daughter and myself.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Now that you mention it, I think mine did too. Too bad I have no idea where that friggin box is now lol. Fortunately I have an Oring inventory that'd rival any auto parts store. I'll check into it tomorrow.
Found 3 of them. I should have at least that many more somewhere in the back. I seen a snake so that ended my search lol.
IMG 20170607 194433857 HDR 1336x752

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Here are some of the videos. Video is fine but some of the audio is out of sync for some reason.. oh, well, I'll figure it out on the next videos I do. I think I know how to fix it next time.:mad:
6 videos to watch, sit back, put your feet up and imagine you were there with us!:D
(6) Delton Towing Polaris at Iron Gap...
Good job Donfather! See, all that effort you put into the videos has paid off once again!;)

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 45853

"Escape vehicle?"
"Loaner?"

Looks like an UPGRADE for a Polaris owner.

Reactions: joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@drfubar if I wasn't worried karma would bite me in the arse, we would get some "Polaris recovery vehicle" stickers lmao. Soon as I did, I'd break and need a tow. Another reason I may proceed with my "no way I'm walking the hell outta here" escape vehicle lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It will surprise you. 110cc and weighs almost nothing. Say what ya want about Chinese knockoffs. This thing has survived 2 stepsons, my daughter and myself.
Yep! Bought that same one in 06. It's gone through probably 12 kids including all of mine. Plastics are garbage we've broke them multiple times but still goes. It's now on it's 4th owners still there on any given weekend. IMG 0352

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yep! Bought that same one in 06. It's gone through probably 12 kids including all of mine. Plastics are garbage we've broke them multiple times but still goes. It's now on it's 4th owners still there on any given weekend. View attachment 45911
Nice. We got this one when Donna was just 4mos pregnant. Might've jumped the gun a little. Other than maybe a carb cleaning now and then I don't think it's ever failed. If only it had kick or pull starter.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nice. We got this one when Donna was just 4mos pregnant. Might've jumped the gun a little. Other than maybe a carb cleaning now and then I don't think it's ever failed. If only it had kick or pull starter.
No such thing as jumping the gun! Lol This one you can push start if battery dead

Reactions: sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@drfubar if I wasn't worried karma would bite me in the arse, we would get some "Polaris recovery vehicle" stickers lmao. Soon as I did, I'd break and need a tow. Another reason I may proceed with my "no way I'm walking the hell outta here" escape vehicle lol
Yea, you don't want someone having video of you being towed out of the woods by a Polaris

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!