Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Guy at work brags on his Ranger all the time but never shows for a ride. Think I ain't gonna show him all these several times??? Lol.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thought about that too. Did yours have the consistency of oil? No actual water at all. It was slick like petroleum too.
It didn't have the consistency of oil but it was dark like used oil. It will be a little slick just from belt dressing and grease.

Reactions: drfubar and Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It didn't have the consistency of oil but it was dark like used oil. It will be a little slick just from belt dressing and grease.
Gotcha. I bet that's what it was then. I would've sworn it was engine oil or grease but it was cold to the touch. Thanks for clearing that up. I disliked Polaris before just cause of all the recalls and my Honda pride. I dislike them now cause I've seen one in action (or the lack thereof lol).

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well, get busy downloading the video! ;)
The video? As in one?o_O Do you have any idea how many hours of video pieces I have after a ride? It has to be downloaded off the camera to the computer, then it has to be uploaded into the editing software, then after I spend hours piecing it together to something that you see, I have to upload to youtube which takes forever with my DSL connection:mad:..One of the bad things about living on a mountain. Yeah, other than that it should be just a minute @Tigermark... Pull up a case or two of that yellow fizzy stuff, take a nap then it might be almost ready.:) Love ya, mean it!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The video? As in one?o_O Do you have any idea how many hours of video pieces I have after a ride? It has to be downloaded off the camera to the computer, then it has to be uploaded into the editing software, then after I spend hours piecing it together to something that you see, I have to upload to youtube which takes forever with my DSL connection:mad:..One of the bad things about living on a mountain. Yeah, other than that it should be just a minute @Tigermark... Pull up a case or two of that yellow fizzy stuff, take a nap then it might be almost ready.:) Love ya, mean it!
Are ya done yet?:cool:

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don you have one of the biggest fan bases I've ever seen. Your work never goes unappreciated. Trust me on that one.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
You want some cheese with that whine?:rolleyes:
Your out playing with Dimitri and rescuing popos, while the rest of us are working our tail off, and your crying about a little video editing? o_O Good grief!

Me and Dimitri and Glock are loyal supportive fans ;) so get your butt in gear and get the videos posted. ;)

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Your out playing with Dimitri and rescuing popos, while the rest of us are working our tail off, and your crying about a little video editing? o_O Good grief!

Me and Dimitri and Glock are loyal supportive fans ;) so get your butt in gear and get the videos posted. ;)
Haha.. don't know about working my tail off...but I am "supposed to be"working.

(Chant):::::: video:::::: video::::::video:D

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Oh, don't take no grief over your light show either. Donfather has an Electronic Express store going on in his rig. It makes the space shuttle look analog lmao. He knows his sh*t!!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Here are some of the videos. Video is fine but some of the audio is out of sync for some reason.. oh, well, I'll figure it out on the next videos I do. I think I know how to fix it next time.:mad:
6 videos to watch, sit back, put your feet up and imagine you were there with us!:D
(6) Delton Towing Polaris at Iron Gap...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!