• Welcome to HONDASXS.com

If you are a guest please take time to REGISTER with us. Stay up to date on the Honda Side by Side line and take part in our online forum. Check out the FAQ. Once you register you can start to make post. Users will respond to your question or statement. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit below or click the board index to see a list of all forums. Thanks and have fun.

Buy the 700-4... not the 700-2. here's why.

Discussion in 'General Pioneer 700 Discussion' started by greenatv, Jul 21, 2013.

1. greenatv

greenatv New Member
    Lifetime Member

Ownership:
    1000-5
    You should buy the 4 seater... Here is why I think so.

So you do not want the 4 seater right now... Ok... no problem buy the 2 seat... Then 6 months down the road you say "I wished I had bought the 4 seat version" well it is going to cost you a lot of time and money to convert that 2 seat into the 4 seat. may be easier just to sell it and buy the 4 seat one.

BUT....
    If you bought the 4 seat to begin with you would be ready.
    Looking at the parts fish. The rear cage is held on by a few bolts. You could easily remove this giving there 700-4 the look of a 700-2. Then if the time came you ever needed to take 4 people on a ride you could install the cage and be on your way.

Now remember... Safety First.... You need to find a way to hard bolt the seats down so they can not be used until you installed the cage.

SAFETY FIRST - DO NOT EVER TAKE REAR PASSENGERS WITHOUT THE REAR CAGE.

---------------------
    This is my thought and current plan..
    I do not need a 4 seat sxs right now. I want the 2 seat. But my kids will be old enough to ride in a few years and we can all go as a family if I had the 4 seater... What should I do.

Leave your thoughts below please.

Attached Files: