Buy the 700-4... not the 700-2. here's why.

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You should buy the 4 seater... Here is why I think so.

So you do not want the 4 seater right now... Ok... no problem buy the 2 seat... Then 6 months down the road you say "I wished I had bought the 4 seat version" well it is going to cost you a lot of time and money to convert that 2 seat into the 4 seat. may be easier just to sell it and buy the 4 seat one.

BUT....
If you bought the 4 seat to begin with you would be ready.
Looking at the parts fish. The rear cage is held on by a few bolts. You could easily remove this giving there 700-4 the look of a 700-2. Then if the time came you ever needed to take 4 people on a ride you could install the cage and be on your way.

Now remember... Safety First.... You need to find a way to hard bolt the seats down so they can not be used until you installed the cage.

SAFETY FIRST - DO NOT EVER TAKE REAR PASSENGERS WITHOUT THE REAR CAGE.

---------------------
This is my thought and current plan..
I do not need a 4 seat sxs right now. I want the 2 seat. But my kids will be old enough to ride in a few years and we can all go as a family if I had the 4 seater... What should I do.

Leave your thoughts below please.

Pioneer bed

Pioneer frame

Pioneer gate

Pioneer gate2

Pioneer rollbar

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!