P1000 C-fab a arms?

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Jul 18, 2022
Ellabell GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So thinking about about getting the c-fab a arms for my buggy I have the satv ones now but I would like the lift and the better forward offset any pros or cons to this idea other than the cost and money wasted?

R

rudyeng

Oct 27, 2018
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I've been looking at C-fab & Texas tough. I had SATV a-arms on my older P-1000 and installed the HL 2.5" lift, Worked fine but The steering stops killed the turning radius.

I like the screw in ball joints on the Texas tough. Priced at around $ 2,100 for the P-1000. I may go that route.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can say I plan on going c-fab at the end of the November. I have high lifter arms with the high lifter lift. I recently installed the fox shocks and I can tap the reservoirs under full turn and compression. I need the front shocks to be at their original angle and keep the lift. I did verify by emailing the company and was told they will have the arms on sale for black Friday. I have seen many threads in here that like the c fab. My logic says if you are eventually going with portals then the TTC is a more stronger/stable system. I do not plan to ever go portals. My machine is used too much at home and that much extra height would not play well with my utility side.

Penrod

Penrod

Mar 3, 2018
Sanderson, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the c fab arms on my pioneer with 33” bkts. No reduction and no portals and it rides great with the stock shocks. I even had the 3” high lifter bracket lift installed at the same time but the rear axles didn’t like the angles.

I removed the bracket kit from the rear after about 2 years and 8 axles later. I left the bracket kit installed in the front. So I have the c fab arms front and back and the bracket lift on the front only. Looks good rides great. I use the floor boards as steering stops and have never broken a front axle.

if I had the money I would like to try the Texas tough arms but the c fab arms have held up great over the years. The only issue I’ve had with the cfab arms is some squeaking and wd40 usually takes care of that.

R

rudyeng

Oct 27, 2018
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Excellent information guys ! The only issue holding me up at this point is the axles. The 22 has a different axle diameter & nut so if you need to replace the axles I'm not sure they exist yet ??

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just received an email back today that c fab will start their black Friday sale on the 21st. I plan to get some arms for my pioneer.

Reactions: Smitty335
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Excellent information guys ! The only issue holding me up at this point is the axles. The 22 has a different axle diameter & nut so if you need to replace the axles I'm not sure they exist yet ??
As far as I know they do not exist yet but @SuperATV is currently working on them. I will see if I can get a confirmation for you.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
As far as I know they do not exist yet but @SuperATV is currently working on them. I will see if I can get a confirmation for you.
Hey! The 2.0's are going to fit just fine!

The OEM axle part number changed and they put a bigger nut on it, but we don't have to change anything. Rhino 2.0's are good to go!

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey! The 2.0's are going to fit just fine!

The OEM axle part number changed and they put a bigger nut on it, but we don't have to change anything. Rhino 2.0's are good to go!
So does that mean a 2022 can run older axles, the only thing that chamged was the size of the axle nut?

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
So does that mean a 2022 can run older axles, the only thing that chamged was the size of the axle nut?
Don't quote me....but it sure sounds like it, which is pretty convenient.

Wondering why they did that. I've never heard of anybody shearing the nut off....but, its better I guess.

Last edited:
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any news on Black Friday deals with
C-Fab?
I emailed them a while back and I was told at that time they were supposed to start on the 21st. I messaged them on the 21st after seeing no signs of a sale and did not get a response. I messaged them again on the 23rd and I was told it would start "tonight or tomorrow" I am assuming it will start today (the 24th) or tomorrow on actual black Friday. I'm the meantime they did give me a 10% off coupon to "beat the crowd" I am hoping their actual sale will be better around 15% but they have not given any indication of what the sale will actually be.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just placed my order for orange control arms and ball joints this morning. The checkout process was a little confusing. It seems some of the website links do not work very well. I also did not realize I had to pay $134 in shipping. I also need to find where to get the circlips, pins, and nuts because even tho they are pictured it says in the description they are not included. Either way my order is in. I think it will all be wort it.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!