P500 Can i add the autoshift to my 2015?

BuckCreek01

BuckCreek01

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2018
Griffin Ga.
Ownership

1. 500
I leave mine in auto most of the time. Mainly because my wife will think it is very slow when she wants to drive it, if not. And/Or, I could just be lazy.
Joking aside, I thought it would be better to break in with A/T keeping the revs down. When it is broken in and hitting some good trails, I will probably use paddle shift as it has a higher fun factor.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlR and Dp5hunter
JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
As most people are right handed.... I think the paddle activation should be swapped. Meaning to shift down should be on the other side. Thinking naturally most folks would shift the right side first as a natural reaction (no offence south paw lefties....). And there fore ther’d be less miss shifts and reving the heck out of it. I suppose a guy could just swap the wiring harness at the paddles. I only think about doing it right after I miss shift it heh heh.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
As most people are right handed.... I think the paddle activation should be swapped. Meaning to shift down should be on the other side. Thinking naturally most folks would shift the right side first as a natural reaction (no offence south paw lefties....). And there fore ther’d be less miss shifts and reving the heck out of it. I suppose a guy could just swap the wiring harness at the paddles. I only think about doing it right after I miss shift it heh heh.
No offense taken about being a lefty as we learn to adapt to a right handed world. Hell I am 71 an avid shooter and do not own a left handed bolt, just have to make the first shot count because shooting a right handed bolt makes the gun a single shot for a lefty. Lefty's will know what I mean.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!