William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What really happened is he was in that sand bowl ripping on it and flipped... I ran to help and it just looked like i was pissing... LOL... That was a bad bike! Turbo...

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Why is it that every CanAm owner I’ve seen looks like it’s the same guy?

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
LoL... I wish I was the owner of that x3!!!
you can have that. ill keep my little goat with nothing to worry about but oil changes and brake changes. that and i just portals on it. . my buddy has a big ranger crew 800 with 4 inch lift and portals. its got more than enough power for me but he works on it all the time. surprisingly though the motor is all stock with stock belt. he took the super atv belt off and clutch kit cause it was really grabby and squealed all the time at idle.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

William

William

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
you can have that. ill keep my little goat with nothing to worry about but oil changes and brake changes. that and i just portals on it. . my buddy has a big ranger crew 800 with 4 inch lift and portals. its got more than enough power for me but he works on it all the time. surprisingly though the motor is all stock with stock belt. he took the super atv belt off and clutch kit cause it was really grabby and squealed all the time at idle.

That guy beat the hell out of that canam. He said he has ever since he got it and hasn’t had one problem! But... I’m not spending that much on a sxs... When I’m ready for a new one I’m going to drive a pioneer 1000 and a canam defender.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
That guy beat the hell out of that canam. He said he has ever since he got it and hasn’t had one problem! But... I’m not spending that much on a sxs... When I’m ready for a new one I’m going to drive a pioneer 1000 and a canam defender.
the real question is how long has he had it. lol. one of the guys said same thing about his general last yr. 25 hrs on the bike

Reactions: CumminsPusher
William

William

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
the real question is how long has he had it. lol. one of the guys said same thing about his general last yr. 25 hrs on the bike

I don’t know.. it looked used... 33” BKTs. Turned them easily.

William

William

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
oh yeah no doubt. rode with a general last yr with forward arched a arms and 34 inch terminators no gear reduction. it was a beast till he snapped the reverse chain.

Dam reverse chains... Canam has them now too, but I hear they are thicker and stronger...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!