BOX1

** CANCELED ** - 2020 Pioneer Takeover !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Indiana sxs is still going if some of you all are still going you can hook up with them.Just saying
Register here.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
I was so freakin close. I overcame many obstacles to try and make this trip. WTF. This was our SuperBowl. When all this is over, I’ll look into the postponed ride when it’s scheduled. And if not definitely TO2021. I’ll be on the look out for a corona shirt. I’ll buy one. Thanks, HondaSxS for a great site. We’re here for you. 😉😎🖕🏾🦠

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I believe RRB is making exceptions for HONDASXS.COM members allowing to use raincheck for next year's (2021) Takeover even if is goes past the normal 12 month raincheck period. Also for those that insist on a refund the owner is waiving the normal $50 cancellation fee for our group.

Like @Smitty335 said they are a local small business, and they too can use all the help they can get.
I had bought the license from Tennessee G & F to ride at RRB, called them to see if I could get a refund and to my surprise they gave me a 100% refund. Shows me that were all in this together!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
20200327 085114

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I had bought the license from Tennessee G & F to ride at RRB, called them to see if I could get a refund and to my surprise they gave me a 100% refund. Shows me that were all in this together!
Wow that's awesome. I will say I'm surprised though.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I want to purchase several Corona TO T-shirts

About to cancel now :(
Like others have said, if you can take a rain check do so. It helps them out by not having to refund $$ @ a time like this and if there is a chance you will ride there within the next year or even for next TO then its worth it. All that said it sucks that we even have to do this. 😞

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

FYI please see the above post about the local social distancing request by County Mayor in response to President Trump's orders to extend social distancing through April 30th.

Normally local LEO have been easy on offroad people coming into town. Not sure how strict this will be enforced. Just an FYI.

Reactions: NTCPrezJB
seig

seig

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just postponed my reservation this morning (took the raincheck). They said I have until 5-2-21 to reschedule, hopefully next years TO will be before then or even sooner. I'd be all-in for a summer or fall TO reschedule, if I could get the vacation days scheduled. Was so looking forward to meeting you all too, really bummed out. Crazy, crazy times we're witnessing!

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand

FYI please see the above post about the local social distancing request by County Mayor in response to President Trump's orders to extend social distancing through April 30th.

Normally local LEO have been easy on offroad people coming into town. Not sure how strict this will be enforced. Just an FYI.
Interesting. Thanks for posting. I heard Dale Hollow has stepped up enforcing social distancing with extra rangers on duty.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just postponed my reservation this morning (took the raincheck). They said I have until 5-2-21 to reschedule, hopefully next years TO will be before then or even sooner. I'd be all-in for a summer or fall TO reschedule, if I could get the vacation days scheduled. Was so looking forward to meeting you all too, really bummed out. Crazy, crazy times we're witnessing!
Not really my place to thank you for taking the rain check, but thank you, these folks are good people and need our help.😟

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!