CANCELED - The 2020 PIONEER TAKEOVER - A Honda SxS Club, Group Ride! April 24th & 25th, 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Nice! I think we're heading up after work Wednesday night, should be there early Thursday. (14 hr ride) Cant wait!!

20191214 1008362

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I think we're leaving out early Wednesday morning and we'll be there that night setting up camp and tilting back the adult beverages. Theres a good chance you'll hear a blender mixing up some drinks coming from our camp too. Stop by for a beer or 6.
You can bet on that!

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
To go to the train and the prison you will go beyond the land your permit covers. Well I'm pretty sure anyways. Jackal can clear this up. Also it is a long ride.
U can get there going through the new river unit of north Cumberland wma. Your permits would cover that. Jackal took them through windrock last year. Windrock requires a $100 permit per person per year. Idk what the daily permit cost.

Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
U can get there going through the new river unit of north Cumberland wma. Your permits would cover that. Jackal took them through windrock last year. Windrock requires a $100 permit per person per year. Idk what the daily permit cost.

Shhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: seig and Plumber32
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
How far from the flame ? I took a look and can see the path to the prison thru the new river. How long of a ride from RRB at an average pace ?

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Thanks TripleB

Reactions: seig and TripleB
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
How far from the flame ? I took a look and can see the path to the prison thru the new river. How long of a ride from RRB at an average pace ?
We rode from my place next to eagle rock campground to the prison and back last year. It was somewhere around 90 miles. We didnt go by the flame that day. That would add some miles to it. It would be an all day ride for sure. We dont ride fast either.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
We rode from my place next to eagle rock campground to the prison and back last year. It was somewhere around 90 miles. We didnt go by the flame that day. That would add some miles to it. It would be an all day ride for sure. We dont ride fast either.
Do you go thru smoky junction ?

So you are near Eagle Rock that explains the picture you took of my machine parked at the restaurant last year. Lol.

Reactions: seig and TripleB
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Do you go thru smoky junction ?

So you are near Eagle Rock that explains the picture you took of my machine parked at the restaurant last year. Lol.
Yes through smoky junction. U could go by the flame and exit out on Norma road then by the swinging bridge. That would put u on the new river unit. I'm not exactly sure of the trails u would have to take from there to get to the train/prison. Then u could come back through smoky. Probably be pushing 120 miles. Most of it's easy depending which trails u take on the new river unit.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Yes through smoky junction. U could go by the flame and exit out on Norma road then by the swinging bridge. That would put u on the new river unit. I'm not exactly sure of the trails u would have to take from there to get to the train/prison. Then u could come back through smoky. Probably be pushing 120 miles. Most of it's easy depending which trails u take on the new river unit.
Easy would be my choice for a long ride with the wife and dog. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!