CANCELED - The 2020 PIONEER TAKEOVER - A Honda SxS Club, Group Ride! April 24th & 25th, 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
normally go I10 to Slidell,La. Then 59 to Chattanooga. then 75 the rest of the way. I30&40 suck between Dallas and Memphis.
Some Friends of ours come up to Portland, Indiana from South West Texas every year to an Antique Engine Show and He would always tell me that just about when He is crossing the State line out of Texas He was about halfway there:):)

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I am extremely spoiled because I live within 5 minutes of I-70 east & west and 10 minutes from I-75 north & south crossroads of the country I can be anywhere in the country in about a half day :)

advertisement
advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!