CANCELED - The 2020 PIONEER TAKEOVER - A Honda SxS Club, Group Ride! April 24th & 25th, 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Yessir.. 🍻🕷
I will give you that the TWRA website is disorganized, NOT user friendly. AND why the hell can't they list the permits in numerical order They definitely need to be taken to task for that cluster f*** of a permit page. The process hasn't improved in 15 years.

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I will give you that the TWRA website is disorganized, NOT user friendly. AND why the hell cant they list the permits in numerical order?

They definitely need to be taken to task for that cluster f*** of a permit page.
😂😂, rollin!! It Is most def FUBAR. Luckily I was able to match the types. If it weren’t for those it would have been very difficult purchasing my license.

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll go in for some Crawfish at the TO. Craw fish are supposed to be cheap this year due to the abundance? Nothing better in my opinion. HA!
Good meeting you yesterday at that old camp site. You should have come by at Mulberry last night and had all the mudbugs you wanted!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Leukic

Leukic

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2018
Leesville, South Carolina
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Now my father, stepmother and sister are coming but are not part of the website nor did they pay for the place at RRB. Do I need to make them still sign a waiver from RRB? Because I did all of my family

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Now my father, stepmother and sister are coming but are not part of the website nor did they pay for the place at RRB. Do I need to make them still sign a waiver from RRB? Because I did all of my family
Due to most of the events and meeting spots being held on the RRB property, I would err on the side of caution and encourage everyone to sign their waiver to avoid any potential issues.

advertisement
farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Due to most of the events and meeting spots being held on the RRB property, I would err on the side of caution and encourage everyone to sign their waiver to avoid any potential issues.
OK now I have another stupid ??? what is the waiver ??? I already registered I Know I have to get TWRA hunting licence from Tenn. but this is the first I heard of a waiver , this will be my first Year at RRB so I'm a little green,, :) Thank You,,,,,

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OK now I have another stupid ??? what is the waiver ??? I already registered I Know I have to get TWRA hunting licence from Tenn. but this is the first I heard of a waiver , this will be my first Year at RRB so I'm a little green,, :) Thank You,,,,,
The waiver just releases RRB from being responsible for you, they are providing a place to ride and all people on RRB property are supposed to sign one. If you’re staying at RRB they will email you one soon.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
If you go to there website find the "rider resources" tab, theres a link to the waiver there also. E-sign, print it off and bring it with you.

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The waiver just releases RRB from being responsible for you, they are providing a place to ride and all people on RRB property are supposed to sign one. If you’re staying at RRB they will email you one soon.
If you go to there website find the "rider resources" tab, theres a link to the waiver there also. E-sign, print it off and bring it with you.

OK THANK YOU,,, I am not staying at RRB , I am staying next door at stinking creek campground,,,,, I will look for it on website,,, Thanks,,,
Smile emoge

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Good meeting you yesterday at that old camp site. You should have come by at Mulberry last night and had all the mudbugs you wanted!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE/]
That was my Dad and you were at Camp Carp. Some friends of mines place.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Getting closer... What's everybody still have to do to their machines to get them ready :p ? I've got some frame gussets to weld in and then I need to go through and put weldable nutserts for the skid. Can't take the self-tappers any more.... Other than that I feel like I've got my machine pretty well sorted. I do need to work on the alignment though now that everything has settled.

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Getting closer... What's everybody still have to do to their machines to get them ready :p ? I've got some frame gussets to weld in and then I need to go through and put weldable nutserts for the skid. Can't take the self-tappers any more.... Other than that I feel like I've got my machine pretty well sorted. I do need to work on the alignment though now that everything has settled.
Did You have to adjust Your front camber any from when You installed SATV pre set A-Arms, I think mine will be ok I put them on and drove it around a while it has been almost two months they seem to be pretty much 0 deg. checking with an angle finder,,,,

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!