Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
This looks like an appropriate place to share this vid. Because of the abilities to put car seat in the pioneer, my boys have a great time riding with us.

Stay safe out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Revtech100

Revtech100

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2016
Anchorage, AK
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This looks like an appropriate place to share this vid. Because of the abilities to put car seat in the pioneer, my boys have a great time riding with us.

Stay safe out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AWESOME! Thanks for sharing.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
How old was you child before you took them with you on just an easy ride down a dirt road?
Took grandson at 14 months in car seat, worked out great.
902a206a1c0ef23723f220cba8228c29

Revtech100

Revtech100

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2016
Anchorage, AK
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Awesome! My daughter is 14 months. Looking forward to getting her out.

Reactions: swsebek
B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Took grandson at 14 months in car seat, worked out great.
View attachment 20410
I thought about getting the mid panel. Does it suck for the people in the back? Can you grab things through the window or do you have to get out?

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I thought about getting the mid panel. Does it suck for the people in the back? Can you grab things through the window or do you have to get out?

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk
I just keep sliding window open with rear passengers, easy to talk to them. As far as reaching through the window to grab a drink from cooler, that would depend on how you strap in the cooler and how tall / long your arm are. Under 6' tall doubt you would reach, if I'm only going 2 up I secure padded cooler in place of car seat. Loaded up you have to stash behind seats with bed extender or have the rear passenger hand one to you.

M

Marc1234lv

Sep 23, 2018
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just keep sliding window open with rear passengers, easy to talk to them. As far as reaching through the window to grab a drink from cooler, that would depend on how you strap in the cooler and how tall / long your arm are. Under 6' tall doubt you would reach, if I'm only going 2 up I secure padded cooler in place of car seat. Loaded up you have to stash behind seats with bed extender or have the rear passenger hand one to you.

M

Marc1234lv

Sep 23, 2018
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just bought a 2018 P1000-5. I have two little ones so I needed car seats in the back. Our normal ones were two big. So I went on the search. A lot of measuring and then bought and returned several because they would not fit or the seat buckle was in the wrong place or the car seat would not lean back enough. I found the perfect fix. A little pricey but the 'graco snuglock xl' fits perfectly. Kids are 3 and 4yr old weight a little over 30lbs. Can lock seat it with ratchet strap or the seat belt. Everything lines up. Plus the seat is a 3in1 so it will grow with the kids. Note if you want your kids to wear a helmet with the car seat. Which I do. I had to buy 3" foam padding and cut to fit carseat which bring the kids forward enough so there helmet is not pushing their heads down. The 5 point harness has enough slack for them to fit. I just cut the foam about 11.5 inch wide by about 12 in tall. Everything fit nicely. They are cozy and safe. Just thought I would share because it was a lot of work finding one that fit correctly and securely.

BVerhulst

BVerhulst

Jul 3, 2018
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great thread, please keep sharing ideas. Kiddos is the primary reason I sold my Foreman for the Pioneer 1000-5!

M

Marc1234lv

Sep 23, 2018
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just bought a 2018 P1000-5. I have two little ones so I needed car seats in the back. Our normal ones were two big. So I went on the search. A lot of measuring and then bought and returned several because they would not fit or the seat buckle was in the wrong place or the car seat would not lean back enough. I found the perfect fix. A little pricey but the 'graco snuglock xl' fits perfectly. Kids are 3 and 4yr old weight a little over 30lbs. Can lock seat it with ratchet strap or the seat belt. Everything lines up. Plus the seat is a 3in1 so it will grow with the kids. Note if you want your kids to wear a helmet with the car seat. Which I do. I had to buy 3" foam padding and cut to fit carseat which bring the kids forward enough so there helmet is not pushing their heads down. The 5 point harness has enough slack for them to fit. I just cut the foam about 11.5 inch wide by about 12 in tall. Everything fit nicely. They are cozy and safe. Just thought I would share because it was a lot of work finding one that fit correctly and securely.
FB IMG 1537766904221

DRAGFOOT

DRAGFOOT

Lifetime Member
Mar 16, 2016
MINNESOTA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My little guy rides with me/us all the time and he loves it! This spring we moved him into the bigger car seat and now he can face forward. We don't have any trails around to speak of, just county and township roads with the occasional field roads and back by the deer hunting land. Anyways he loves it, pack of fruit snacks and his water and he's set! Car seat fits perfect in the middle spot.

D

DustinC

Dec 12, 2020
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you have any photos?

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!