Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
@trigger saved my muddy radiator cleanout with his water jug during Takeover. Came home and ordered fuel and water jugs, maybe I can pass on the favor to someone else in the future. Not a good feeling having red warning lights come on miles away from home base.

Anytime Mudder! Whatever it takes to get a brother home. And I know you'd do the same for me. ;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That’s what I’m talking about, similar to NASCAR but I wouldn’t carry that on the sxs, that’s what I think would be good at camp and in the garage. What trigger has mounted seems good for that IMO.
People could do like Waltrip did years ago and add a fuel line from the roll cage to the tank then fill her up! There’s probably two gallons available on the 500...

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
People could do like Waltrip did years ago and add a fuel line from the roll cage to the tank then fill her up! There’s probably two gallons available on the 500...
I don’t know CP!!!!!!! They tell me people put propane in tractor tires too. :eek:

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
No, I've never actually NEEDED it except for the last ride we went on and I didn't even have any in it. Went by the same gas station twice but they were out of fuel. Could've made it back at that point but we wanted to do more riding, @tr005 was carrying and hooked me up with a couple gallons. Tried to pay him but of course he wouldn't take it.
If we had been riding alone I would've had fuel in that can, but when you ride with the same group all the time you know someone's got your back on the one thing you're not carrying that day. We've had four guys and stuff thrown together from everyone's rig to get a brother out of a jam.
I wouldn't want to ride with anyone that wasn't that way. :cool:
I offerd to take the money he offered @tr005 just to make him feel better but he wouldn’t bite! o_O:rolleyes: Cheep bugger.hehehe

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!