Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I started this to get things going. I am camping this weekend , so I won't be on the Internet much , but I wanted to get this started. Anybody who doesn't know what this is about , go hear . ....... .we will set a date to do this soon !

Home security system
While I'm sure this is gonna be f***ing hilarious... I'm a little worried about what this guy might do 'cause he seems mentally unstable... might literally "go postal"!

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yep he appears to have a few demon loose in that Melon...You handle it quite well.Had he called my wife a b****,He would of had her to deal with.:)

Firemedic530

Firemedic530

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
West Jefferson, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm in too. I'm super lucky with all of my delivery drivers. My UPS man has his own gate remote and he checks on my place every day when we are on vacation. The previous driver would walk right past me and get a beer from the fridge if he was out past 5. Even my USPS woman was great when the Amazon train was rolling after I bought the pioneer. She wanted to see what everything was for.

I can send pond rocks with a slight scent of algae for him

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm in too. I'm super lucky with all of my delivery drivers. My UPS man has his own gate remote and he checks on my place every day when we are on vacation. The previous driver would walk right past me and get a beer from the fridge if he was out past 5. Even my USPS woman was great when the Amazon train was rolling after I bought the pioneer. She wanted to see what everything was for.

I can send pond rocks with a slight scent of algae for him

I have a extra bag of quickrete I’m putting a garbage bag in the box and filling it full of concrete and scrap steel.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thinking my return address name might be
B!TCH PLEASE

With a ship to name of
CHOOGLIN VID by MAIL CLUB

Assuming CHOOGLIN approves

I have to double check the flat rate boxes. They may still have a weight limit on them regardless of how they were advertised.

advertisement
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Confirmed...flat rate boxes have a 70 pound limit. Even 5 - 10 boxes at 50-70 pounds each arriving in a few short days of each other should make for some good footage.

Flat rate prices
Large box $18.90
Medium box $13.65
Small box $7.20

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thinking my return address name might be
B!TCH PLEASE

With a ship to name of
CHOOGLIN VID by MAIL CLUB

Assuming CHOOGLIN approves

I have to double check the flat rate boxes. They may still have a weight limit on them regardless of how they were advertised.

I think the names should be more creative and less blatant. I’d rather him be utterly confused as to why these packages weigh 60lbs.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 4563

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
First time I have ever seen someone publicly post address in Hope's of getting junk mail. I know this will end badly,, but should make for some good video clips.

Best revenge get the best several videos and send the link to postmaster general of the office. Say I don't know what I've done to make him so disgruntled but I have concerns about my safety. Lol

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m en route to SoCal today for work this week. I wonder what heavy item I can find to throw in a box to get this rolling.

Reactions: BWAF
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!