Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I say exploding box of s*** that's set off by your Wi-Fi signal bahahaha

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: popeye and JTW
C

Chooglin

I hope you guys are serious, well some of you! ........That would be hilarious.

Today he had to make 3 trips from his truck to the porch , he was pissed. There are two other videos from today that I didn't bother posting , wasn't much to see/hear.

I will be increasing the record time on that camera , just so I don't miss any of the conversation that he has with himself!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hope you guys are serious, well some of you! ........That would be hilarious.

Today he had to make 3 trips from his truck to the porch , he was pissed. There are two other videos from today that I didn't bother posting , wasn't much to see/hear.

I will be increasing the record time on that camera , just so I don't miss any of the conversation that he has with himself!

I'm down to send a heavy box in a semi-coordinated effort. Pick a delivery date let's say mid-July or so and PM anyone else who is in the delivery address. We can start a new thread "Choog's mailman overload" if we don't want to keep this one hijacked any more.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm down to send a heavy box in a semi-coordinated effort. Pick a delivery date let's say mid-July or so and PM anyone else who is in the delivery address. We can start a new thread "Choog's mailman overload" if we don't want to keep this one hijacked any more.
I wanna see the mail truck squatting when he pulls up.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am down too....

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Exploding s*** for the postman is probably illegal. Exploding boxes of poop for package thieves not so much...

Reactions: BWAF
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
exploding boxes of anything these days is just a NO,NO

Reactions: JTW and BWAF
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I was just joking

I know<<<<Today I played all the mailman Videos for my office chums on the secretarys laptop,We laughed are ass off.We too want to blow him up with poop:D

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know<<<<Today I played all the mailman Videos for my office chums on the secretarys laptop,We laughed are ass off.We too want to blow him up with poop:D
Lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!