Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Our postmaster is as frustrated as we are, they have to deal with the postal workers union, I think Hoffa would shed a tear of pride.
Never having been in a union, or worked for a corporation larger than 100 associates.
Wouldn't they have a code of conduct that needs to be followed?
Guidelines for dealing with the public etc?

Not poking fun at anyone, genuine question. All of my employers have had guidelines for dealing with customers, how to present myself in public while wearing a uniform etc.

Reactions: JTW and Chooglin
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When I get tired of watching his videos........lol !
I got to admit I would likely be " As long as my stuff is not messed up, I am not missing deliveries etc... I would probably keep on watching and stockpiling video"

What is the heaviest thing you ever ordered through the mail? They can get a bunch of lead in one of those little boxes :confused:

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
UPS delivering a 80lb box with welder and wire, since I had hurt my back, super nice guys that we have on our route. Occasionally we get a substitute driver that leaves stuff at the road, but its a rarity.

Never caught them saying a word on our front porch cam.

USPS Postal Workers Union pisses and moans about anything over a lb and the length of our driveway.

USPS workers don't make as much as UPS but they also don't want to work as hard.

113d89524bc5b6e501f1403d2c69a691

C

Chooglin

I got to admit I would likely be " As long as my stuff is not messed up, I am not missing deliveries etc... I would probably keep on watching and stockpiling video"

What is the heaviest thing you ever ordered through the mail? They can get a bunch of lead in one of those little boxes :confused:
Lol I like it !

I think they are limited to 70 lbs !

Reactions: Ragnar406 and BWAF
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
USPS Postal Workers Union pisses and moans about anything over a lb and the length of our driveway.

USPS workers don't make as much as UPS but they also don't want to work as hard.

You hit the nail on the head there

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: ohanacreek and BWAF
advertisement
C

Chooglin

Bitter sweet story for you all

Bitter

Sister and B.I.L. house was robbed yesterday and they had no security system with cameras. She entered the house (bad move)was able to get her firearm but they had fled the scene already (lucky for them and possibly her). The neighbors down the street had also been robbed!

Sweet
Neighbors had a system with cameras and they have video of the scum bags entering the home.

Needless to say , I am going to there house tonight to install a 4 camera Arlo system (little to late)
I had tried to talk them into buying one after I bought mine and they didn't feel the need for one :( regardless of wich system you buy , it's a good thing to have, to help catch these scum bags !

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It is mostly catch and release now days.

I bet if hands were still chopped off for theft there would be a lot less theft. About the only exception I could think of would be stealing food. Those cases I'd consider serious community service for.

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
I bet if hands were still chopped off for theft there would be a lot less theft. About the only exception I could think of would be stealing food. Those cases I'd consider serious community service for.
The really sad part is most of these people (maybe 90%) have other problems like drug addiction. Stealing to support the local dealer. and than again there are some who really are just useless POS.

Reactions: Chooglin
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

If I was LE and someone was stealing basic needs, I’d let them go and pay for it.

If they were stealing crab legs and booze that a-hole would be going to jail and eat powdered eggs and offbrand jello.

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
If I was LE and someone was stealing basic needs, I’d let them go and pay for it.

If they were stealing crab legs and booze that a-hole would be going to jail and eat powdered eggs and offbrand jello.
Just curious, How do you know what they eat in jail. LOL

Reactions: JTW and Chooglin
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The really sad part is most of these people (maybe 90%) have other problems like drug addiction. Stealing to support the local dealer. and than again there are some who really are just useless POS.

I'm not very sympathetic to drug problems either to be honest. I'm perfectly okay with making all drugs non criminal offenses. My catch is you are required to ingest whatever amount you are caught with immediately. You can leave as soon as you finish. I'd even give an option B of ... a piece of rope and taking them to a tall tree with a sturdy branch if they would prefer that instead.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!