NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm not very sympathetic to drug problems either to be honest. I'm perfectly okay with making all drugs non criminal offenses. My catch is you are required to ingest whatever amount you are caught with immediately. You can leave as soon as you finish. I'd even give an option B of ... a piece of rope and taking them to a tall tree with a sturdy branch if they would prefer that instead.

I say that having had a family member OD themselves.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just curious, How do you know what they eat in jail. LOL

I sell large security systems to gov and private organizations. The last one to the detention industry was 800cameras and 2PetaBytes of storage.

Let me tell you a women’s prison is NOTHING like “orange is the new black” and exactly like “old meth addict prostitutes of the homeless shelter”

C

Chooglin

I am in favor of 3 strikes and you're out ! (Depending on the offense). They need a solution to what's going on with the crime in this country. It has been ignored for to long and is only getting worse. Build more jails to lock them up and rehabilitate them if that's what it takes. They don't get reliesed until they are no longer a burden to society!

The sad part about these mutiple offenders is , they don't get locked up for life , until they kill someone or get killed.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm not very sympathetic to drug problems either to be honest. I'm perfectly okay with making all drugs non criminal offenses. My catch is you are required to ingest whatever amount you are caught with immediately. You can leave as soon as you finish. I'd even give an option B of ... a piece of rope and taking them to a tall tree with a sturdy branch if they would prefer that instead.

Dealers and smugglers should be tied down and administered ALL of their shipment at such a rate that they will survive or be given the option of death by Army ants after being stung by Asian Giant Hornets.

Addicts should not get a criminal offense instead spend the money on incarceration on rehab and make them take a min wage GOV job if they are unemployed. It’d empty overcrowded prisons, (get rid of the private prisons that have paid of judges incarcerate people into JUST for the money), reduce the burden on tax payers, fill low paying, non skilled gov jobs and HELP people instead of damning them to the same cycle because they have been in jail and can’t get a job, now they have work experience on their resume.

Last edited:
C

Chooglin

Dealers and smugglers should be tied down and administered ALL of their shipment at such a rate that they will survive or be given the option of death by Army ants after being stung by Asian Giant Hornets.

Addicts should not get a criminal offense instead spend the money on incarceration on rehab and make them take a min wage GOV job if they are unemployed. It’d empty overcrowded prisons, (get rid of the private prisons that have paid of judges incarcerate people into JUST for the money), reduce the burden on tax payers, fill low paying, non skilled gov jobs and HELP people instead of damning them to the same cycle because they have been in jail and can’t get a job, now they have work experience on their resume.
I like it !

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am in favor of 3 strikes and you're out ! (Depending on the offense). They need a solution to what's going on with the crime in this country. It has been ignored for to long and is only getting worse. Build more jails to lock them up and rehabilitate them if that's what it takes. They don't get reliesed until they are no longer a burden to society!

The sad part about these mutiple offenders is , they don't get locked up for life , until they kill someone or get killed.

There are things I think we can all agree are wrong. Do we really need a 3 strike rule for those? Theft/Rape/Murder each has its own automatic sentence term no questions asked. 90 Day/1 year/5 year terms (just throwing something out there) are plenty if we want to try rehab those should more than cover it. Any repeat offense or anyone needing a sentence beyond that is automatic life of hard labor or again I offer the rope and tree. Inmates always have that choice.

Prison/Jail should be a place no one ever wanted to come back to though. No A/C or Heat just have the facility something people can live through with extra water provided in the heat and extra blankets in the cold. The inmates work dusk to dawn 7 days a week (have the cleanest and smallest rocks ever if no better work is suitable). Maybe in a chain gang fashion but neck to neck and chains run through 8' lengths of pipe. I'd think they couldn't get to each other that way and going to make it awfully hard to work together to run away too. Heck make the neck loops "running man" style too. We have the drone tech to make watching them do their work pretty easy for a staff in a nice office.

I'm sure there is room for improvement, but if everyone knows the rules and the consequences for breaking them then they made their choice.

Reactions: Chooglin
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There are things I think we can all agree are wrong. Do we really need a 3 strike rule for those? Theft/Rape/Murder each has its own automatic sentence term no questions asked. 90 Day/1 year/5 year terms (just throwing something out there) are plenty if we want to try rehab those should more than cover it. Any repeat offense or anyone needing a sentence beyond that is automatic life of hard labor or again I offer the rope and tree. Inmates always have that choice.

Prison/Jail should be a place no one ever wanted to come back to though. No A/C or Heat just have the facility something people can live through with extra water provided in the heat and extra blankets in the cold. The inmates work dusk to dawn 7 days a week (have the cleanest and smallest rocks ever if no better work is suitable). Maybe in a chain gang fashion but neck to neck and chains run through 8' lengths of pipe. I'd think they couldn't get to each other that way and going to make it awfully hard to work together to run away too. Heck make the neck loops "running man" style too. We have the drone tech to make watching them do their work pretty easy for a staff in a nice office.

I'm sure there is room for improvement, but if everyone knows the rules and the consequences for breaking them then they made their choice.

We are some vengeful a-holes

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We are some vengeful a-holes

Hahaha...toe may to/toe mah to

Is it really vengeful or are we just trying to help the true a-holes make better choices?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hahaha...toe may to/toe mah to

Is it really vengeful or are we just trying to help the true a-holes make better choices?

There would be Hatfield and McCoy feuds if we all crossed each other is all I’m saying.

advertisement
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There would be Hatfield and McCoy feuds if we all crossed each other is all I’m saying.

The eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind...I get that.
Heck...we can't agree on MANY sports calls even with instant replay so crime and punishment is going to have a percentage of wrongfully convicted. The reality is there is no perfect system. I'm all for live and let live for sure, but I think we can do much better and at a more cost effective price point than what we have today.

Reactions: ohanacreek
L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Sounds like you know Sheriff Joe Arpio! Exactly the way he ran the Maricopa county jails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds like you know Sheriff Joe Arpio! Exactly the way he ran the Maricopa county jails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Read an article a few years ago about him. They said what the national average of return prisoners was (which I don't recall at all). Then they asked what his rate of return prisoners was. He said 1. Not 1%, but 1 person. Then he said I'm not saying they aren't out there committing crimes, but they aren't doing it in my county.

I don't know the ins and outs of how he ran things, but the guy must have been doing something right.

Reactions: Cuoutdoors
mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
it looks like this thread has gone slightly off course, Hahaha!! But I like the comments! Sounds like y'all are a good group.

But... One more vote of confidence for the Arlo pro system. My better half got me a 4 cam combo for Christmas and WOW! I love this setup! I added one more camera for a total of 5. I can check on what's happening at home any time. Very, very cool.

I did upgrade my wi-fi though.. bought the Netgear Orbi system. Killer range now. I have a cam out in my shop that works perfectly..

This is a shot from that camera. You can see the house across the lawn, and that's the garage you see first. The closest wifi spot is beyond that..

IMG 3445

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I need to look into this , I would like to put a camera inside my garage but wifi will not reach!
The difference was amazing. There are a handful of systems that work like the Orbi. They all have a main station, plus a remote(s). I just liked the Netgear product, so that's what I went with.

J

JTW

it looks like this thread has gone slightly off course, Hahaha!! But I like the comments! Sounds like y'all are a good group.

But... One more vote of confidence for the Arlo pro system. My better half got me a 4 cam combo for Christmas and WOW! I love this setup! I added one more camera for a total of 5. I can check on what's happening at home any time. Very, very cool.

I did upgrade my wi-fi though.. bought the Netgear Orbi system. Killer range now. I have a cam out in my shop that works perfectly..

This is a shot from that camera. You can see the house across the lawn, and that's the garage you see first. The closest wifi spot is beyond that..

View attachment 78062
Do you have any links? I’m driving and can’t search

Reactions: BWAF
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!