ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will have to say I have a great Mail Person she lugged my new Yeti 45 cooler in a box all the way to my front porch (about 20 Yrds).

My UPS guy dropped my EVOs and Dual beadlocks off no complaining. He’s dropping a 200AMP TIG welder and plasma cutter off in a little while.

USPS pisses and moans if it’s over 16ozs....

Our driveway is @⅜mile but it’s only 50’ maybe 70’ depending on what side of truck and driveway he’s parked on, to the front door. He knows if it’s pouring down or heavy/bulky to call me and I’ll open the garage for him to backup to it and unload.

If you’re remotely nice I’ll work with ya.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
They only come on if they detect sound or motion. I have the sound detection turned off on all of my cameras (really no need for sound detection).

I am very satisfied with how long they last. I have only had to charge 2 of the cameras in a 4 month period (the two most active cameras). We have had some very cold temps this winter too!

Each camera has a microphone and speaker , wich allows you to talk to the person at your door.

You can also manually start recording at any time.
I just placed my order for the 3 camera system and 3 black skins and 2 black outdoor mounts......Thanks for all your info choog

Reactions: Chooglin and BWAF
C

Chooglin

I just placed my order for the 3 camera system and 3 black skins and 2 black outdoor mounts......Thanks for all your info choog
No problem , your going to love it.

My wife and I keep saying "it was money well spent"

Reactions: BWAF
C

Chooglin

A few pictures I captured from some of the videos.

Screenshot 2018 05 03 09 52 54 Screenshot 2018 05 03 13 04 15

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
That giant bumble bee is trying to break in to your garage and get to that yellow 500

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got an 8 camera 1 TB storage system. I think FunLux was the brand (name of the app at least). It is hard wired. I added a couple of smile your on camera signs by a couple of the more obvious camera locations. No sound so I'm envious of the videos posted here. It was cheap and so far has been effective. Neighbor (a renter) and her kids have stopped being jackasses since they went up. Well worth the couple hundred bucks spent.

Also personally noted...next time make sure neighboring houses are not rental units for someone.

advertisement
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Chooglin At what point do you bring these videos to your postmaster?

Reactions: Chooglin
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First video "effing a$$holes"
2nd video starts with idiot, add in a stupid whore for good measure,
3rd video seals the deal with a "f^%& you"

If your local Postmaster blows it off, escalate it.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First video "effing a$$holes"
2nd video starts with idiot, add in a stupid whore for good measure,
3rd video seals the deal with a "f^%& you"

If your local Postmaster blows it off, escalate it.

Our postmaster is as frustrated as we are, they have to deal with the postal workers union, I think Hoffa would shed a tear of pride.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!