ALM76

ALM76

L-I-V-I-N
Lifetime Member
Aug 9, 2017
Lancaster, Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I have an Arlo system too and really like it. The night vision picture is great, it's taken care of a few "problems" I used to have. With being so simple to set up, use and controlled from my phone... it's already paid for itself.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Now that you guys both have the system. Is there a certain one you recommend. Because they have a few packages.And different cameras... the reviews are pretty good and I have really good camera hanging locations to hang them...I will probably need 4 outside and one in side.

Reactions: ALM76 and Chooglin
C

Chooglin

I would go with the Arlo Pro or the Arlo pro 2. As far as I know , the only difference between the two , is the resolution. I have the Arlo pro and am very satisfied with the video quality , but should any of my cameras go bad , I will replace them with a Pro 2 camera !

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Posting this to give an idea of video/sound quality. There again , not trying to convince anyone that Arlo is "THE SYTEM" to spend your money on ,but it is very affordable. If I could afford a better ,hard wired system , that's what I would prefer !

By the way , we get some pretty damn funny videos from our post man , he loves to talk to himself !

This cracks me up. I just procured a demo camera for a month with built in mic, i decided I’m about to find out what our UPS/FedEx drivers think of us.

Reactions: swsebek
C

Chooglin

This cracks me up. I just procured a demo camera for a month with built in mic, i decided I’m about to find out what our UPS/FedEx drivers think of us.
This guy is the highlight of our day , me and my wife just can't wait to see the next video is going to leave us.

I will be posting more videos , I am just waiting for a really good one before I post !

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My brother has been using the Arlo for years. He had an issue in his attic and couldn’t figure it out, and put the camera up there and found a mouse nest. Lol. They are cool because you can just move them around anywhere you want. I have 2 nest cameras and a ring doorbell. I’ve thought about adding more nests but they are expensive great pic quality and has 2 way communication

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

Chooglin

Mr. postman being a jackass again. We think he was talking about my wife , he had to pickup another package , she set out for delivery..........this guy needs a knuckle sandwich !

Last edited by a moderator:
advertisement
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Mr. postman being a jackass again. We think he was talking about my wife , he had to pickup another package , she set out for delivery..........this guy needs a knuckle sandwich !

It would be mighty hard not to set that guy in his place. However, then you wouldn't have any videos to look forward to Lol. I would probably just let him keep digging his hole! Then one day he would catch me in a bad mood and I'd meet him on the porch. After that I'd be meeting with the Postmaster... Backbiting cowards are one of my pet peeves!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got hold of a demo camera that has a mic in it but our UP/FedEx guys only grunt when there’s a heavy package. They don’t behave like children.

Granted USPS does act like children and they don’t come to our house anymore with packages after one got caught on camera throwing a package out the window and driving off. They piss and moan about doing any kind of work outside the bare minimum of delivering 50lbs of junk mail a day. I swear they are on commission for that.

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500

To bad its a federal offense to kick his a$$ and give him some manners.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I got hold of a demo camera that has a mic in it but our UP/FedEx guys only grunt when there’s a heavy package. They don’t behave like children.

Granted USPS does act like children and they don’t come to our house anymore with packages after one got caught on camera throwing a package out the window and driving off. They piss and moan about doing any kind of work outside the bare minimum of delivering 50lbs of junk mail a day. I swear they are on commission for that.
And they still wonder why USPS is bankrupt...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No longer “ no matter rain nor sleet nor snow, the Mail must go through”

It’s “sometimes if I feel like it and I don’t have to move my fat ass out of the seat of this van, because that’s too much of a inconvenience, here’s your junk mail but I left your package at the PO.”

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
No longer “ no matter rain nor sleet nor snow, the Mail must go through”

It’s “sometimes if I feel like it and I don’t have to move my fat ass out of the seat of this van, because that’s too much of a inconvenience, here’s your junk mail but I left your package at the PO.”
I will have to say I have a great Mail Person she lugged my new Yeti 45 cooler in a box all the way to my front porch (about 20 Yrds).

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Id have your wife bake him some cookies made with chocolate laxatives....should make the rest of his day interesting.:D

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!