P

Purpletail

Lifetime Member
Jan 21, 2023
NC
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello,

Our new Pioneer 1000 5 is finally in our hands. Love it. The boys are going to love it when they get home today. My son had a cancer scare a few months back and while in the hospital, he said Dada, 'I cant be Captain America if Im in the hospital'' so we flipped the script in case he did have cancer (thankfully he did not and is doing great!)

The Doolittle Raiders Army Air Corp insignia from their raid on Japan and the sharks teeth from the 1st AVG Flying Tigers, true Captain Americas! And of course the shield!

Appreciate the support on some of the wiring issues and trying to get it street legal for NC. HondaSXS store is great. Have a few more things to add but for now time to enjoy it! Happy Saint Patricks Day!

Pics so it did happen...

IMG 0287 IMG 0286 IMG 0289 IMG 0290 IMG 0288

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello,

Our new Pioneer 1000 5 is finally in our hands. Love it. The boys are going to love it when they get home today. My son had a cancer scare a few months back and while in the hospital, he said Dada, 'I cant be Captain America if Im in the hospital'' so we flipped the script in case he did have cancer (thankfully he did not and is doing great!)

The Doolittle Raiders Army Air Corp insignia from their raid on Japan and the sharks teeth from the 1st AVG Flying Tigers, true Captain Americas! And of course the shield!

Appreciate the support on some of the wiring issues and trying to get it street legal for NC. HondaSXS store is great. Have a few more things to add but for now time to enjoy it! Happy Saint Patricks Day!

Pics so it did happen...

View attachment 379273 View attachment 379274 View attachment 379276 View attachment 379277 View attachment 379278
🖕🏻cancer! Glad it turned out not to be that. 🙏🏻

Cool adds to your P1k5 for him 💪🏻

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hello,

Pics so it did happen...

View attachment 379273 View attachment 379274 View attachment 379276 View attachment 379277 View attachment 379278
Welcome to the club from south FL

That's a cool buggy

🙏 Glad little man is good, enjoy that and post some pics of him in it 😊 🙏

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State (not to be confused with being a great state though).

Nice rig!! And glad the boy is doing well.

#NTC

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello,

Pics so it did happen...

Welcome from Ohio and nice buggy. glad the young one is ok and gets to enjoy the buggy ride.

OlYeller15

OlYeller15

Jan 30, 2021
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Hello,

Pics so it did happen...

Welcome from NE Ga…Let the good times roll and Great memories be made!!!

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Welcome from MI!
God is great!

Reactions: Purpletail
P

Purpletail

Lifetime Member
Jan 21, 2023
NC
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We rode, we smiled, he loved it. Best thing is, other son said Dada, we need bigger tires.... I could not agree more son, go tell your mother that it is a must have.... Let's see how that works out for me.... Appreciate the positive vibes from everyone, going to be a lot of fun and Charlie and his buddies loved riding around. Win!

Initial impression, great machine. Honda SXS back up lights are great, especially with the three way switch, Already helped a neighbor winch and cut a tree down with the machine, hauled the logs out great to the street, great ops check of things!

I rode with a buddy this morning and he said he felt like it was in low gear, feels like it is lurching throw the gears. I did notice that when driving this weekend, seems to hold gears and then switch after winding out the gear and then jumping to the next in turf mode. We put it in two wheel lock and much smoother. Any ideas? Oil quantity was good. tire pressure checked. Did have some burning smell getting it to temp past few short rides but I felt that was the heat breaking in the engine, that has reduced each drive.

We did not ride hard or fast, just regular break in stuff. Thoughts? Overall, going to be a fantastic machine.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello,

Pics so it did happen...

Welcome from NW Arkansas!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!