AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
LOL, that's weird... Click on the link in my signature and go to the video Christmas ride on the dragon or any of the other Dragon videos

That does look like a fun road to ride. I went through all of your videos and couldn't find the one you posted above, though.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Very cool! I could see someone getting in trouble on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Delton and drfubar
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The Dragon is awesome and I've ridden it many times, more than I could begin to count! Bad accidents on that thing every year... Get going a little too hot and don't have the skill level to pull it off. I've gone "peg to peg" many times on that stretch of highway. For me it became too dangerous, idiots who think they are professional super bike riders out there playing combined with 4-wheelers not maintaining their own lane. Blind curve after curve took the fun out of it, at least on two-wheels! Have fun @drfubar - you two be safe!

Reactions: sharp and Tigermark
advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The Dragon is awesome and I've ridden it many times, more than I could begin to count! Bad accidents on that thing every year... Get going a little too hot and don't have the skill level to pull it off. I've gone "peg to peg" many times on that stretch of highway. For me it became too dangerous, idiots who think they are professional super bike riders out there playing combined with 4-wheelers not maintaining their own lane. Blind curve after curve took the fun out of it, at least on two-wheels! Have fun @drfubar - you two be safe!
I agree, they also need to limit the number of photographers that park on the side, that try to get you to go to their website to buy your picture.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I agree, they also need to limit the number of photographers that park on the side, that try to get you to go to their website to buy your picture.
Why would you limit the photo guys? They get some great pictures.
IMG 0864 11

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Why would you limit the photo guys? They get some great pictures.
View attachment 29219
Nice pic. I just seemed like one of the times we rode there it was too many of them and there ain't much shoulder on that stretch. It also could have been that it was thunder on the rock motorcycle rally at the same time. Lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Very cool! I could see someone getting in trouble on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Near the local restaurant (with awesome chili fries) is the "tree of shame" with parts off wrecks hung all over it. I'll check and see if I can dig up a pic.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!