drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Christmas was spent on the Dragon. We had a blast. Several people wanted pictures of the Santa Mobile, Santa and Mrs. Claus. Added almost 50 miles to the Honda and it ran great. Certainly not made for that yet it performed well. I didn't push too hard as Mrs. Clause was with me and one mistake and it's over the bank and down into those areas where several bikers have perished. The noise in each corner is my metal cup banging against the sides of the cup holder, not the transmission or anything else. This is a place where suspension components, (shocks), would have benefited the Honda. And yes the sway bar was attached. Those of us who are registered medium speed vehicles need to plan a trip during the week to ride the dragon. I knew how well it performed off-road but it gave me new respect for it's ability, (stock) on road. Maybe someone is up for the challenge of keeping up with me on the dragon when Mrs. Clause is at the North Pole!;)
Here is a short video, (had a couple of hours of video), of our day.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Christmas was spent on the Dragon. We had a blast. Several people wanted pictures of the Santa Mobile, Santa and Mrs. Claus. Added almost 50 miles to the Honda and it ran great. Certainly not made for that yet it performed well. I didn't push too hard as Mrs. Clause was with me and one mistake and it's over the bank and down into those areas where several bikers have perished. The noise in each corner is my metal cup banging against the sides of the cup holder, not the transmission or anything else. This is a place where suspension components, (shocks), would have benefited the Honda. And yes the sway bar was attached. Those of us who are registered medium speed vehicles need to plan a trip during the week to ride the dragon. I knew how well it performed off-road but it gave me new respect for it's ability, (stock) on road. Maybe someone is up for the challenge of keeping up with me on the dragon when Mrs. Clause is at the North Pole!;)
Here is a short video, (had a couple of hours of video), of our day.
Looked like the perfect day!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cool video. You got me wanting to do it.

Reactions: drfubar
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's excellent! Thanks for sharing. How much fuel did you use? Just wondering the difference between crawling around trails and running open. Merry Christmas!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Got my bumper on, only broke one bolt overtightening it. I need to get to lowes to replace the bolt and then mount my winch on the bumper... Think I'll wait until tomorrow for that.. my ass is tired from getting up and down.
20161226 1329151

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah. I've had mine show half and put well over 5 gallons in to fill it.
Mine has been on half and only took 2 gallons lol. Guess if it's gonna be wrong, that's a good way to do it lol

Reactions: AKRider
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!