drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Bumper on, winch back on, shackles on and Evo's back on...
20161227 1405561

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Bumper on, winch back on, shackles on and Evo's back on...
View attachment 29611

Very good looking Pioneer you have there buddy. I sure like the looks of that front end. Really looks good with the little additions of color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It's not red??
It's all about balance, symmetry and keeping things real.o_O The light in the loafer guys think more colored lights the better it is or the more rainbow feathers the better it is. I'm an artist, (pronounced ARE-TEEST).:cool: I take a plain item and make it beautiful not gaudy!o_O :)

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's all about balance, symmetry and keeping things real.o_O The light in the loafer guys think more colored lights the better it is or the more rainbow feathers the better it is. I'm an artist, (pronounced ARE-TEEST).:cool: I take a plain item and make it beautiful not gaudy!o_O :)
Ha whatever.

Reactions: Delton and Eltobgi
J

JTW

Lmao... you know they make red glitter paint.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Hey R-Teest , the viewing public is waitingo_O Let's see some paint spraying :rolleyes:

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!