ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yup - good product. Thanks for the tip.
It doesn't seem that harsh - I think with some common sense it safe to use on the whole machine.
View attachment 16330

It's not going to get this clean very often so I decided to take the skids off and touch up any chips with rust paint. I rode with just the factory skids for a while so there will probably be a few.
This one way to clean the undercarriage on a gravel driveway.
View attachment 16331

How've you got that saw mounted?

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
How've you got that saw mounted?
1/8 wire rope with a bolt snap quick release plus 2 Rhino Grips keep it from swinging
Works great!
I wrote about it here P1000 - Chainsaw Mount
IMG 2842

Reactions: ohanacreek
D

Dasmoeturhead

I used to use S100 cleaner on my road bikes, and that stuff was awesome. I wonder if you spray all the mud off 1st, then use S100 (that's how you should do it) how well it would come out. I've rode 300 miles in the rain before, and believe me a motorcycle gets pretty bad in those conditions, and after hosing it off, and using S100 it looked new. I used to get it at the Harley shop. It's a tad spendy, but I swore by it. Comes in a large spray can, or you can buy it in bulk.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!