P1000 Club store accessories....

HawkDriver

HawkDriver

Mar 31, 2017
Sierra Vista, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
are awesome! Got the LED light bar for the front yesterday, put it on in no time. Love the plug and play and the fact that it comes on/off with the high beams.

My next additions are going to be the back up light and fan override.

Great work guys

D

donia

Sep 25, 2020
Miss’ippi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
More info on the plug and play light bar please...

silly easy and works great!

H

Honda_Dave

Apr 8, 2018
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I recently bought the dual rear light kit and the trigger harness. Plug and play, easy as can be. These guys are a wealth of knowledge if you get confused at any point, and extremely willing to jump in and offer tips.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thanks yall.
We have been super swamped here lately but are staying afloat with most orders shipping in under 48 hours.
Our main focus for all 3 of these products was Easy and Stupid Simple.

The auto-backup lights and the front Add-A-Light are so simple the hardest part is zip-tying the wires up.

The work light trigger kit is a little PITA to run the wires from front to back but it's nothing a nail stylist couldn't complete without breaking a nail. lol. I must also note the work light kit is designed so that it needs a key-on or switched power that you have to provide. This allows you to put both the work light function and the backup function 100% on a secondary power system if you wish.

Any questions I'm always here to help.
Thanks.

Here is the links to all 3 items.

HawkDriver

HawkDriver

Mar 31, 2017
Sierra Vista, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I finally got the fan over ride and back up light with trigger harness/switch installed. I also put a dual USB charger in as well. Switch panel is a Crossfire 3D. Next up is a spare tire rack on the back and the underdash storage. Come on hunting season!
Dash
Backup

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!