P1000 Clutch Issue Updates????

Kenjones21

Kenjones21

Jun 23, 2015
Central Louisiana
Just curious how the clutches are doing on the ones that have been replaced, has anyone had a second set go bad? I took mine riding over the weekend in some pretty technical trails with plenty of mud with my 28 Terms on it and it worked flawlessly , It had plenty of low end to do anything I asked it to do, in fact the guy riding with me (Razor owner) even commented that he had heard the P1000 was too high geared but he said that bike got plenty of low end. In fact on some parts of the trail I felt that low range was too low.

whayden2003

whayden2003

Mar 3, 2016
Slaughter,LA
Place called Tower trax. Haven't been. Looking at the railroad trail. I believe it's in Winfield. Suppose to be a old railroad track section turned into a ohv trail. Have you heard of it.

Kenjones21

Kenjones21

Jun 23, 2015
Central Louisiana
Place called Tower trax. Haven't been. Looking at the railroad trail. I believe it's in Winfield. Suppose to be a old railroad track section turned into a ohv trail. Have you heard of it.
yes I actually rode it, I rode from goldonna to winfield and it sucked horribly, No scenery or anything, A guy work confirmed that I rode the worst part of the trail , he said go north from goldonna and its actually a good ride. ONly bad thing is its a one way trail and got to go out same way you came in.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!