P1000 Clutch relearn fails

R

Randy000

Nov 8, 2018
West Palm, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 16' -3 that I just rebuilt the engine on. Shifts pretty rough and to high of rpm but it fails the clutch initialization process. I've done it probably 60 times it fails. Put the pcm in my -5 and it worked the first time. Clutches are good, one packs brand new. Clutch area sounds like it's rattling, I can hear the solenoids clicking louder than my -5. The -3 had the clutch update already and my -5 doesn't. I pulled out the solenoids yesterday to clean them. Found the wires for solenoid 1 and 2 swapped, thought I had it but that didn't make a difference. Debating changing all the solenoids???

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!